» Jimin-Birthday Boy

Original date posted: October 13, 2017
——————————————————A/N
Ahh... it's our little princes birthday, Happy birthday my love!, I truly love him to pieces

now please enjoy~~

"Taehyung do you see him?!" You asked in a whisper towards Taehyung who was peeking out of the doorway looking into the hallway.

Today was the day; Jimins birthday and you and the other six boys had been planning for two weeks now.

A surprise party for Jimin would sure be special, and even though their schedules had been demanding and full You seven still somehow planned the party to a 'T'.

The room was dim as you seven waited in low patience, keeping this a secret had been hard but it would all be worth it in a few minutes.

Just then Taehyung got excited but unfortunately it wasn't Jimin but in fact his parents!. That was going to be the biggest surprise that was sure to bring him to tears.

Namjoon quickly ushered Mr. and Mrs. Park to a different room as they were to be hidden as well.

After a few minutes Taehyung started to get excited again as he gave the signal meaning Jimin was approaching, you lightly clapped your hands in delight as you jumped behind a sofa.

Taehyung quickly turned off the lights and dashed towards the sofa as well. It wasn't long before you heard a door open.

"Hello?" His tired voice rang out, his hand searched for the light and 1...2...3... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!" The seven of you said in practically perfect unison.

Jimin was shocked as he dropped his bag, "wow!~~Thank you" he had a huge smile on his face, the smile grew as he looked to you. "My darling" he said putting his arm around your shoulder and then kissed your cheek. "Thank You"

The others were just as happy while blowing party whistles and popping streamers, the room came alive and so did his energy.

"Happy Birthday~" you heard Hoseok start to sing as he brought the cake from the kitchen, "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear our mochi happy birthday to you!~~" the rest of you sang aloud as Jimins cheeks got a little red.

Everyone cheered as he blew out the candles, not leaving a single one lit. By now he had tears in his eyes "Hyungs, Taehyung , Junkookie and Y/N thank you I honestly don't know what to say other than I love you all so much"

"Wait- don't thank us yet" you smirked as you went to hug Jimin, "Mr. and Mrs. Park~" Jimins eyes widened as they walked out.

He dashed over bowing before hugging them tightly, "This has been the best Birthday ever!"

A/N
So ya I mean this was short but it is his birthday today (actually it's tomorrow here as of now) so I wanted to put something out.

Thanks for reading and for over 3k reads on this story in total--- you have no idea how much it means to me!.