oh,yeah!

Yeah, that's it. Not the real lab scientist, a lab rat rather. But still! They started giving me better things to do when they saw  " a kind of potential " in me.
Well, there are things Im not sure in my life- not the best morning person, the best of friends, the most cheerful and surely not the best dressed, but Im quite skillful when it comes to a labwork. They noticed it quickly. I got a 'coworker' as I previously stated. She's really smart so it was not long before she saw some of my abilities. No questions asked, but I feel she's getting more and more curious.It is just a little time before she starts interviewing me. But what the hell-she's just a student- I'd say not even senior yet. People seem to like her, but are very reserved.I wonder why... Maybe she is a boss' girlfriend?
I dont care. I do my best and try not to stick out too much. however I dont sleep to well. Only few hours between the shifts and only hour or two of actual sleeping. I dont miss it- Im kinda used to it. But I begin to look like zombie, which draws attention. So I try to work so long that I no longer have time to lie down comfortably. I just fall on the bed and wake up with the alarm clock- still dressed. I take a quick shower, get dressed in clean clothing, brush my teeth and use the cologne- I dont know why as I havent shaven for almost a week. The beard however doesnt suit me- I have to find some time tonite.
I dont sleep

A Kind Of Life Part 1 CSI MIAMI  fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें