Troublemaker

I woke up with a strong feeling of a headache and nauseaness. Opened my eyes and pushed the alarm clock button. Then I saw the environment- surely not my bedroom -this one was more cosy than mine and -what to hide- much cleaner. Flowers on the windowsill, pictures... I tried to remember what happened and where I am now. Then I thought about yesterday's evening..
God...I knew it. Knew it you stupid fuck. Damn Sp÷÷dle, youre the dumbest creature I've ever known!The worst thing is I remembered the place but couldn't remember more than a situation, when I thought that I'm drunk and she's still sober...
Went to the bathroom to wash myself and then the phone rang. 'Hi Lee, did you wake up? How are you feeling?' Allie asked cheerfully.' well, a bit hungover, and I feel a strange pressure in my chest, don't know why'
'You should get checked at the doctor's. You didn't feel well yesterday and collapsed in my living room. Don't you remember? ' she asked
'No, sorry... I don't remember anything apart from drinking' I suggested lightly.
'Make yourself some breakfast before going out. I've never seen a man's body so skinny as yours
See you at 10. ' she hung up.
'Geez...what happened? Why did I collapse? How much did I drink? What happened next and if we...why I don't remember it?
I went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and my only thought was" that's because you've been a fucking loser all life long."
Driving home I got a call again. 'Hi! When will you be here? I need to talk to you urgently. They're calling me to the morgue because of the case of these boys. need your help' she sounded panicked.
' about 12. I have an appointment with the lab manager. Why do you need me for? I can go with you to the morgue if you want but you have to ask your uncle to get me assigned to this job.'
'I'll try. When will you be here?'
'At 7. Hey Allie....was I unpleasant to you or sth yesterday? Did I say or do anything wrong? Did we...' I couldn't say that, just couldn't...
' Heh... Ask me, Lee. Just ask me the question' she sighed.
' Did we sleep together yesterday?'
'No we didn't 'she said ' I had a lot of work and you're so weak. I let you sleep there 'cause I could check on you whenever I wanted to. "
'Wow...that's a relief...I mean -not sleeping with you- but the fact I don t remember it' I said
'Hope so, Lee. Hope so. Now you tell me sth. This scar on your chest...was it a bullet wound?'
'Yes. Almost lethal one.' I said quietly. 'I almost died that day. It was a close shave... Well. however I'm still here. '
'How long ago?'
'18 months. A week in coma, then barely conscious. Tubes, machines, painkillers, sedatives. I remember myself awaken in hospital not knowing what's happened. I recovered in 6 months. I came back to work after almost a year. Still sometimes have problems with the arm.'
'What happened?' 'I got shot in line of duty.'
'You'

re in law enforcement? ' ' yep

re in law enforcement? ' ' yep. Kinda. Please skip the topic, Ok?'
'Ok, but there comes the day when you'll have to tell me everything....' she smiled gently.
'Hope so. I'm out today so don't try to reach me at work. If you want sth, call me'
'Where are you going if I may ask? '
'Well, it's st Patrick's Day today,isn't it?' I chuckled 'I come from an Irish origin family so I always celebrate.'
'With your family?' she smiled
'I don't contact with My family anymore.But I don't want to talk about it' I said .
'There are lots of topics you don't want to talk about...what a secretive person you are, Lee...' she sighed.
'Not secretive.Cautious.I'm here for a reason, right? Doing shitty job instead of real one.' i said angrily. then I saw her smiling sadly. 'I'm sorry you're so unhappy here. Sorry for being curious or rather nosy...'She turned around and left.
Shit. Fucked up again.