Chapter 1

"That dream again. That's the third time this week."

The raindrops ran down the window racing against the others.It was the start of spring and it brought with it, the rain.

The room was large and bare. Only a single bed and a locker. The room was dark with a simple light bulb hanging from a wire on the ceiling. The house was clearly new. The white walls and the smell of fresh paint hung in the air.
She picked up her glasses and placed them on her nose. The alarm clock had been ringing for five minutes before she decided to turn it off. 09:35. She walked over with her bare feet to the window. Placing her warm hand on the cold surface, she shivered.

"Another gloomy day" she said with a sigh.

She walked out of the room out to a wide open area at the top of the stairs. A lot of space filled with nothing.The house didn't have any personality to it. All the walls were white except the black walls that were in the room two doors down and the right. Her mothers room. She was lying on the side of the arm chair looking into space. This is what she done for most of the day. Not able to do anything with her life. Living in darkness. The reason, the death of her husband. She blamed herself and now has lost her voice. Unable to speak the words she once said. Unable to say hello and goodbye as her daughter left for school.

"Another horrible day, right mom?" She asked.
Her mother didn't move.
"Well I'll have a shower and do homework so if you need anything call"

'If you need anything call? She hasn't spoken in three months she'll hardly start now. That was so stupid Sana. Well I still need breakfast'
'Mom I'll get the groceries after school so you don't need to worry'
"Since I have the note written I better get on with homework"

"6:45 already? I guess I should get up" said Sana pushing herself off her bed and into bathroom.
After putting on light make up and her school uniform Sana went down stairs to eat breakfast.
"Nothing to eat I guess I'll have to stop off on the way then" said Sana with a sigh. "See you mom I'll be back late getting the shopping bye"

'Hmm maybe I'll go to the coffee shop and get bun'
After a ten minute walk Sana was at the shop.

"What's going on way here? Everyone from school is here" Sana asked herself.

"Omg BTS are here. J-HOPEEE I love you"
"Jin-oppa please cook for me"
"Jimin you do have jams"

"Who are BTS" asked Sana.

"You don't know who BTS are. How?" asked the first girl.

"Well I don't I came here to get breakfast so that's what I'll do" said Sana pushing through the crowd.

"Hey miss please no pushing. Everyone will get their chance to see them" shouted their bodyguard.

"I don't want to see them I want my coffee" Sana shouted back.
"Ahh that was a struggle" said Sana rubbing her shoulder.

"Can I help you?" asked Mi behind the counter
"Yes Mi please can a have a blueberry muffin and a hot chocolate to go please" replied Sana.

"Give me one minute while the milk is warming up" smiled Mi.
"So who are BTS?" questioned Sana.

"Well they are from up south. They are really big. I really like some of their songs. They debuted a few years ago" giggles Mi.

"I would've never of known" replied Sana.

"Here you go and that's 3.43" holding out her hand.

"Thanks here" smiled Sana.

"I like Jin the best" said Mi with a wink.