Chapter 2

"Everyone get out of bed. We have to go shopping to get school supplies" shouted Rap Mon.

"I don't wanna go" replied Taehyung.

"Tae I know you don't but we have to" said Jin patting Tae's head.

"Ok" he said getting out of bed.

"Does anyone know where Kookie is?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah he left this morning for a jog" replied Namjoon.

"Oh okay" Jimin smiled.

"Jin what's for breakfast?" nagged Suga.

"Pancakes with strawberries" smiled Jin.

"Ok that's fine plate up then" said Suga while yawning.

'Ugh I really don't want to go to school but Jin says it will be fun I hope he's right. I'll go get some breakfast since they're probably having theirs now. Is that the girl from the other day?' thought Kookie.

"The usual please" smiled Sana to Mi.

The door opened and the bell rang. Taking his time Kookie opened the door slowly after what happened the last time. Sana didn't notice the door open.

"On the way" smiled Mi." So how's school these days?"

"Boring all the girls are talking about how BTS are coming to our school all the time. I'm sick of it. BTS this BTS that" replied Sana.

"Come on they're excited Sana. You should be too. I would love to have idols in my school when I was there " laughed Mi.

"You can have them" sighed Sana.

"Here you go the usual" smiled Mi.

"Thanks is that clock right?" asked Sana.

"No no it's an hour late. I should really fix though" said Mi scratching her head.

"You should. I'll come back after school and do it for you,k?" asked Sana.

"Sure. Please enjoy your meal" bowed Mi.

"Thanks" said Sana. 'Hmm where to sit?'

"Could I get a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin please?" said Jungkook taking out his wallet.

"Sure would you like marshmallows with your hot chocolate?" asked Mi.

"Why not" shrugged Jungkook.

"Ok you can take a seat if you wish I'll bring your order to you when it's finished" suggested Mi.

"Ok thanks" smiled Jungkook. 'That was a good jog'

'Isn't that the girl from the other day? I'm such an idiot for doing that. Did I say sorry to her? Ugh I can't remember.'

"Here you go one hot chocolate with marshmallows and a blueberry muffin" said Mi while placing them down on the table.

"Am excuse me" said Jungkook awkwardly.

"Yes" replied Mi.

"Do you know what that girls name is. She's sitting in the back of the shop? She was the one I spilt hot chocolate on and I want to see if she's ok" asked Jungkook blushing.

"Yes I do it's Sana. She doesn't actually mind anymore about what you done but I'm sure that if you start to talk to her she would like it" smiled Mi lightly.

"Ok thanks I'll go over to her now" bowed Jungkook towards Mi.

"Anytime" said Mi getting back to work.