Chapter 34

"So Jungkook are we going to yours?" Jae Hwa smiled holding Jungkook's hand.

"Mine is closer" Jungkook smirked.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" screamed Sana as she ran towards the top.

"Who is that?" Jae Hwa said as hair flipped her hair from her face.

"She's no one. Let's go" Jungkook said as he turned Jae Hwa.

"I'm no one? Is that what really think? Because I don't think so. Jungkook you can't go from loving someone to having absolutely nothing to do with them in a day" Sana said as she paced the muffin and hot chocolate down.

"Look what do you want? I'm busy" Jungkook said gesturing to Jae Hwa.

"Did I seriously mean nothing to you? You've a new girl already. Jungkook what's wrong with you?" Sana said with tears.

"You meant everything to me that's the point. You crushed my heart" Jungkook shouted.

"You broke up with me. How can you say I crushed you. You hurt me and you can't even see it" Sana said pointing towards Jae Hwa.

"I knew you were going to break up with me. You were acting all weird so I decided to save you the trouble of doing it yourself" Jungkook said looking directly into Sana's eyes.

"I was going to break you with you? No Jungkook I was going to tell you I loved you and if you need someone to talk to I'm here. No matter what it is. I'm here" Sana wiped the tears from her eyes.

"S-Sana" Jungkook tried to talk but he choked on his tears.

"If I don't mean anything to you go with her but just know that I love you Jungkook. No matter what" Sana said as she turned on her heels and left.

"Jungkook tonight's not a good night and I didn't know you had a girlfriend so don't got me wrong" said Jae Hwa placing her hand gently on his shoulder.

"Thanks" Jungkook said staring at he ground.

"Jungkook?" Jae Hwa said.

"Yeah" Jungkook looked up to meet her eyes.

"Go after her" Jae Hwa said pushing Jungkook into his ass.

"Ow that hurt" said Jungkook rubbing his back.

"And so does life now go get that girl" said Jae Hwa pushing the chocolate and blueberry muffin into his hands.

"Thank you" smiled Jungkook taking them and running of.

'Sana please wait for me'

Another Chapter up. I'm going to end this soon so I hoped you liked it so far.

Love,
Nadia xoxo