Chapter 10

"Two years ago Sana and her family were the perfect one. The father had a well paid job, her mother done the house work and Sana was the perfect student. She got A's in every test until her father died. He was in his way home from work at 11 o clock at night and a drunk driver crashed into the side of his car. It broke the family apart. Sana's mother hasn't spoken since. Sana still talks to her but her mother never replies. They moved into a new house just before the accident and the house hasn't been touched. Sana has been working with me on weekends to keep the house and food on the table. Her mother doesn't do anything anymore. She sits there in silence unable to do anything. Think of how hard that most of been for Sana. She didn't go back to school for a year after for fathers death and now she's behind in very subject and topic. Sana most be crushed right because it was another drunk yard who knocked down her mother. She was outside just to get the newspaper and he drove right into her" said Mi.

Jungkook seat there with tears rolling down his face unable to respond.

"And that's why we all need to be there for her during this because she has no one else. Look I need to go to the bathroom but I think it would be good if you stayed away from the rest to calm down" said Mi.

Jungkook just nodded.

"I'll be back in a minute" said Mi.

'She has been living with the death of her father for two years. Sana must be broken right now' thought Jungkook.

"Jungkook are you ok?" asked Jimin who came out of the room.

"Yeah" said Jungkook.

"Were you crying?" asked Jimin.

"A" said Jungkook wiping his eyes.

"I won't ask. Looks like you need a drink and you also didn't get Sana hers" said Jimin.

"Oh I forgot" said Jungkook standing up.

"It's ok. You should go and be with her now she needs you" said Jimin.

"Is she asleep?" asked Jungkook.

"She was but she might have woken up" said Jimin.

"Ok I'll go check. Thanks Jimin" said Jungkook.

"No problem" said Jimin.

"Is Sana awake?" asked Jungkook.

"No she fell asleep on my shoulder" said Yoongi.

"Well that's good. Maybe we should put her in the bed" said Jungkook.

"Guys shouldn't touch girls while they sleep" said Taehyung.

"Then we'll wait until Mi gets back and she can do it" said Hobi.

----------------
Another chapter done. Tell me what you think of it do far. Nadia xx