Chapter 17

Sana's mother still hasn't woken up and Sana is getting more worried. She knows her mother won't want her to stay in the hospital being miserable so Sana decided to go to school and surprise BTS.

'Oh I'm scared. Maybe I should just stay and go tomorrow' said Sana while fixing her skirt.

Sana left the hospital early has its far away from the school. She went to a shop on the way to get chocolate for the group as a thank you present.

'I hope everyone is ok and well. I miss them so much'

Jungkook's POV
I asked my hyungs if we could go to the hospital to visit Sana and her mother but they said that we can't as we have to practice. I really wanted to see her. I got up as the sound of my alarm clock was ringing. I showered and got dressed. Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast. I sat down and put my head on my arms.

"What's wrong?" asked Jin putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing just tired Hyung" said Jungkook fake yawning.

"Oh you didn't get much sleep last night?" asked Jin getting up from the sit to continue making breakfast.

"Couldn't sleep" said Jungkook putting back down his head.

"Well you can go to sleep earlier tonight then" smiled Jin.

"I guess" said Jungkook.

The rest of the boys came down one by one and Jin severed the food. Their manager came and picked them up for schoool. BTS were early to school and on the way in they met Kiki.

"Hi guys" smiled Kiki.

"Oh hey Kiki. How are you?" Jimin asked surprised to see her.

"Good thank you. How is Sana's mom?" asked Kiki to Jungkook.

"Hmm. Oh she's okay still but awake" said Jungkook continuing to listen to his music and walked on.

Sana's POV
'It feels weird coming back after a few days out' said Sana to herself.

"Is that Jungkook with Kiki?" Sana asked herself.
'Why am I so afraid to lose you when you aren't even mine?

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll have more up on the next couple of days. Love you ❤️❤️. Also thank you soo much nearly 200 reads. Wow I never thought people would actually read my story. ❤️❤️