Chapter 6

"And here is the music room" said Sana pointing at a room with glass in the centre of it revealing Yoongi playing the piano.

"Yup Sana you were right" said Jungkook.

The others started to laugh as Jungkook isn't nervous around Sana anymore.

"He's really good don't you think?" asked Jungkook but then realised that Sana was already staring at Yoongi.

"Wow that was beautiful" said Sana with her jaw dropped.

"Shall we go in?" asked Jin.

"Are you going to stare at me for the whole day or what?" asked Yoongi.

"Sorry Sana wanted to listening. She likes the piano too" smiled Jimin. 

"I'm sorry. You are really good" said Sana bowing.

"It's fine I don't care" said Yoongi looking away to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Well since we know that Yoongi hasn't been attacked by fam girls can we please get some FOOOOOD?" asked Jimin.

"Ok sure lets go" said Namjoon.

"FOOOD" said Jin.

The group turned out of the room and started to walk down the hall.

"Are you coming too?" asked Sana to Yoongi.

"No I think I'll stay here for a bit" replied Yoongi.

"Is everything ok?" asked Sana putting her hand on the piano. "I guess coming to a new school is scary but it won't be that bad once you get to know it".

"Yeah I didn't really want to go to school. I wanted to focus on my music" sighed Yoongi.

"It must be hard since you only debuted but I'm sure if you stick with me that it won't turn out to be a bad year" smiled Sana.

"Hahahah. That was really cheesy" giggled Yoongi.

"Yay you laughed" smiled Sana again.

"I think I will come for lunch actually" said Yoongi standing up front his seat.

"Lets go then" said Sana.

"Hmm where's Sana"asked Jungkook.

"I thought she was with you" replied Jimin.

"I was talking with Taehyung from the music room until now" replied Jungkook.

"It's ok I'm here with Sana" smiled Yoongi.

"Oh thank god" said Jungkook.

"I'll treat all of you to lunch so go pick what you want and I'll pay" smiled Sana.

"No we can't do that" replied Jin.

"Yes you can. It's your first day and you need to hurry on because I don't think Jungkook can last any longer" laughed Sana.

"Thanks Sana I'll be the first to say it" smiled Taehyung.

"I want to eat everything" screamed J-Hope.

"No I'm going to get everything" said Jimin.

"Go Jungkook I don't mind buying" smiling Sana.

"Are you sure?" asked Yoongi.

"Yes now go on you two I'll go get my purse from my locker and meet you in the cafeteria" said Sana pushing the boys down the the cafeteria.

"If you're ok with it then I guess I can't say no" replied Jungkook.

"Thanks Sana" said Yoongi.

"See you" replied Sana walking down to get her purse.

"So now you buy people's friendships huh?Clearly you don't know how friendships work" said Kiki.

"I'm buy them lunch not their friendship Kiki" replied Sana.

"I can't wait to see the day when they drop you like a rock and watch you in pain" smiled Kiki.

"They would never do that. They're kind people" said Sana.

"I'll let you think that" giggled Kiki.

"They would never hurt anyone" whispered Sana.

"Whatever" replied Kiki.

'Why am I hanging around with Jungkook and the rest of BTS? Will they drop me and move on to someone else? Will they leave school after a while? I'll be alone again. Should I drop them before they drop me?' Sana thought to herself.

"Are you just going to stand here?" asked Kiki.

"Oh s-sorry" said Sana walking off to her locker.

Sana was thinking about what would happen when BTS leave school and go back to singing when she realised that she had made it back to the cafeteria.

"Have you all decided about what you want?" asked Sana.

"Yup" replied Taehyung already eating.

"Ok I'll be back when I've paid for them" smiled Sana. 'I need to get rid of all of the thoughts I have and have a fun time with BTS while they're here'

"Are you not going to have lunch?" asked Jungkook.

"I already had mine before we went to fine Yoongi" said Sana handing the money to the cafeteria lady.

"Thank you" smiled the lady.

They bowed and went back to the lunch table.

"Thanks Sana" said the group in unison.

"No bother" smiled Sana. 

"So do you wanna meet up after school?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah I got a few song ideas" said Yoongi.

"Do you want to come Sana?" asked Namjoon.

"Are you sure?" asked Sana.

"All those in favour of Sana coming with us put up your hand" replied Namjoon.

Everyone put up their hand while Jungkook put up two.

"Its decided then" said Jin.

"Thank you" smiled Sana.

*ding dong ding dong*

"Oh that means that lunch it over" said Sana.

"Since we had to go on a wild goose chase to find Yoongi we didn't get to eat our lunch" wined Taehyung.

"It's ok you don't have class to go to" smiled Sana.

"Oh yeah" said Taehyung continuing to eat.

"Well I'll see you after school then" waved Sana.

"Meet us at the back of the school Sana" shouted Jungkook.

"OK" shouted Sana back.

"I guess we can still eat then" smiled Jungkook.

"You've to eat quickly because we need to see the rest of the school before the end of it" said Jin.

"Ok" replied J-Hope.

"Can we get ice-cream after school?" asked Jimin.

"Sure we'll have to hurry after school to get it because there will be crowds" said Namjoon.