Chapter 19

Sana waited for Kiki to return from the toilet so they could go together. Kiki told Sana about BTS and their first day of school. Sana knew that Kiki wasn't actually that bad. So she decided to give her a second chance.

"We have returned" smiled Sana towards BTS.

"So I take it you guys are friends now" asked Jin looking at Kiki.

"Yeah we are. Thanks again Jin" said Kiki blushing.

"Wait? How did Jin know?" Sana asked confused.

"Well I told him that I wanted to befriend you and he told just to go with it and it worked" smiled Kiki.

"Oh thanks Jin. I hope that this friendship will last forever" said Sana holding Kiki's hand smiling.

"Me too" Kiki smiled back.

"Now enough of this. We need to get to our seats class is going to start" said Suga pushing through the group.

"Suga hyung is right come lets go" smiled Taehyung.

"H-hey Sana could you sit beside me for this class?" Jungkook asked rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Am Kiki already asked me. Sorry" said Sana bowing.

"No Sana it's ok. Sit beside Jungkook I'll sit with someone else" smiled Kiki pushing Sana towards Jungkook.

"Thank you" smiled Sana.

"Anytime" smiled Kiki.

'Operation get Sana and Jungkook together is a go~' smiled Kiki to herself.

Their first class was Geography. It wasn't boring because the teacher is really cool. The teacher was Mi's sister. Her name is Ji Su Lee. So her name is Miss Lee. She feel didn't give them home work but there is a test is two weeks.
The next two classes went fast. So it's lunch now.

"Ahhh finally time get some sleep" said Suga yawning.

"You can't we have to get food" whined Taehyung.

"Fine Tae. After I'll sleep" said Suga.

"Hurry up"said Taehyung pulling Suga's and Sana's arms.

"We're coming Tae" laughed Sana.

"Not fast enough" Tae laughed back.

"Guys you better run if you want to catch up with us" shouted Suga back to the group.

The rest of the day was spent with the group messing and throwing things at each other. It was the end of the school day before they knew it. Large groups of people left the school as the sun started to set.

"See you guys tomorrow" waved Sana.

"Bye see you" said BTS waving back to Kiki and Sana.

"So Sana are you going to visit your mother today? If so I'll come with you" said Kiki smiling kindly at Sana.

"No I think I'll go tomorrow instead. I need to have a shower and chill out. Maybe put on a face mask on. I need it" said Sana massaging her face.

"Well how about you come over to mine at the weekend and we can have a girls night" said Kiki holding Sana's hand.

"Ok sure" smiled Sana.

"Sorry I have to go. I'll text you later. Byeeee" said Kiki waving at Sana.

"Bye I'll be waiting for your text" smiled Sana.

Sana walked home. She went straight into the shower. She felt revived. She changed into comfortably clothes and went and watch some k-dramas. That was until she heard her phone ringing.

"That girl is already missing me" smiled Sana.

'Hello Kiki. What you miss me already?'

'Sorry but this isn't Kiki. This is the hospital in which Sana's mother is staying, is this Sana?

'Yes. Yes it is'

'I have some news about your mother'

Cliffhanger..........
Thanks again for reading this. For all that are thinking about the dog in the media. He's mine. He's name is Levi and it's his 6 birthday today. ❤️❤️. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment.