Chapter 11

"Ok so I think that Sana should come live with me as she is still under 18 and has no parents to live with" said Mi.

"She doesn't have any relations?" asked Jungkook.

"Well she doesn't but they don't talk anymore" said Mi.

"Are sure that you can take care of her?" asked Jin.

"Yes I'm sure. I mean I am 23 years old I think I can take care of her" smiled Mi.

The group surrounded Sana while she slept. Jungkook and Yoongi are sitting by her bed taking about that Mi told Jungkook.

"Is Sana awake?" asked a nurse peeping in the door.

"No not yet but I can wake her up if you want me to" replied Mu.

"Yes I need her to be awake. I'll leave but when she's awake please bring her down to the operation room" said the nurse leaving.

"I hope it's nothing bad" said Jimin.

"Mi I think you should wake her" said Jungkook.

"Ok" said Sehun.

"Sana you need to wake up" said Mi shaking her arm.

"Five more minutes" said Sana.

"Sana get we're in the hospital. You need to see your mother" said Mi sternly.

"I completely forgot. Where is she?" asked Sana springing out of her bed.

"Sana calm down Mi will take to her" said Jungkook.

"Mi lets go then" said Sana.

"Fine lets go. Guys stay here" said Mi.

"Sure" replied Jin.

Mi and Sana turned the corner and continued to walk to the room at the end of the hall.

"Will Sana be ok?" asked Hobi.

"I'm sure it will take a long time to be get back to normal but all we need to do is be there for her" said Jin.

"Let's hope that the worse hasn't happened" said Namjoon.

30 minutes later and the girls came back to the room. Sana eyes were puffy and red. She was crying.

"Is everything ok?" asked Jungkook.

Mi shook her head. Jungkook walked over to Sana and hugged her. Sana grabbed on to Jungkook's jumper and cried. Yoongi left the room.

"Yoongi where are you going?" asked Hobi.

"Out" replied Yoongi.

"I'm sorry Sana" said Jungkook.

"It's not as bad as you think. When I say that I mean that she's not dead but she's in a coma. The doctors don't know if she'll wake up again. She will be staying where she is until that happens" said Mi.

"Sana I'm so sorry" said Jungkook hugging Sana tighter.

"I'll go find Yoongi" said Hobi.

"Don't get lost" said Namjoon.

Hobi walked out of the room and walked up to the roof of the hospital where he found Yoongi.

"Yoongi what are you doing up here? It's cold" asked Hobi.

"I never asked you to follow me" said Yoongi.

"I don't think it's the weather that's cold anymore" said Hobi.

"What do you want?" asked Yoongi putting his arms on the bars.

"I was wondering where you went so I came up here to get you" said Hobi with a smile.