Chapter 15

Sana stayed at the hospital for the day. Mi had to go to work so Sana was alone. She wanted to leave and talk to BTS but she knew that they were at school so she was going to surprise them at the BigHit entertainment building when they go to rehearsal.

"Jungkook what are you doing right now?" Sana asked herself while leaning against the window.

Sana looked at the clock. 3:15. School would be finished at 4 o clock (😏) so she decided to go.

"Bye mom I'll be back later. I'm miss you" said Sana kissing her mothers head.

Sana left the hospital and went to get bubble tea for all of BTS. She knew what Jungkook and Yoongi wanted but for the rest she would guess. Sana turned left at the hospital and headed towards the shop.

2 Mango
2 Strawberry
2 Chocolate
2 Vanilla

'I guess that will do' said Sana paying for the drinks.

'Hi Jungkook. How was school? Did you sleep well? How is everyone? Did you eat? Anyway I wanted to tell you that I wanted to meet you guys at your practice today. I'll be at the building in 5 minutes. I also have bubble tea for everyone. See you then xxxxx'

"Now I need to go and bring these in and wait" smiled Sana to herself.

Jungkook's POV
'Ugh today is so boring. If only Sana was here it would be good. My hyungs are talking to this girl called Kiki. She seems ok but I want to talk with Sana. I hope she's ok'

*Ding*

"Hmm" said Jungkook pulling out his phone.

"Who is that?" Taehyung asked.

"Probably his girlfriend" smirked Jimin.

"Jimin you said you would stop do can you please" said Yoongi looking at Jimin.

"Yes please do" said Jin.

"So is it Sana?" smiled Hobi.

"Yes it is and she said that she is meeting us at practice so come on let's go" said Jungkook starting to run and replying to Sana saying 'On the way 😊'

"Jungkook aren't you forgetting something" said Kiki with a smirk.

"Ammm no why?" said Jungkook confused.

"I asked you to go to the park with me after school and you said yes" said Kiki holding onto Jungkook's arm.

"What when?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"In class silly" said Kiki rubbing his hair.

"Look Jungkook Kiki can just come with us, okay?" said Rap Monster.

"If that's okay with everyone" says Jin looking at everyone.

"Yeah it's fine" they said unison.

"It's decided then. Let's get going" said Kiki grabbing Jungkook's hand.

'I wanted to talk with Sana not Kiki. You're ruining my plan. Maybe I can get her to leave after a while' Kookie said to himself.

Sana's POV
'They seem to be talking their time maybe I'll go in myself. Jungkook told me that they are on their way like 10 minutes ago so they should be here by now'

'Hi Sana school was boring. I wish you were there. I got basically no sleep because of Tae and Jimin. Everyone is good. Yes I've eaten breakfast and lunch. Also thank you for the bubble tea. See you in 2 minutes x''

Sana smiled at the text she received from Jungkook.

A couple of minutes later BTS and Kiki walked through the doors. Jungkook rises over to Sana and hugged her. Sana blushed.

"Oh hello Sana" smirked Kiki at Sana.

'Why is She HERE?!?!?!'