Chapter 26

'Maybe I shouldn't have sent that text to Jungkook. He still hasn't replied. I've screwed everything up. What if he doesn't what to talk to me anymore? ' said Sana thinking to herself.

"I should just stop thinking about it and go for a walk" said Sana pushing herself up off the couch and out he room.

"Well your 'friend', does he or she like this person?" Jin said while using air quotes.

"Yes more then anything" Jungkook said with no delay.

"What does this person like about her?" Jin asked knowing who the person is.

"Well Sana's kind, nice, funny, cute and pretty" said Jungkook with lovable eyes.

"Oh really and so both of you guys like each other?" Jin asked waiting for Jungkook to realise his mistake.

"Yes. I think Sana and I do...... Oh no" Jungkook said holding his hand over his mouth.

"It took you long enough" Jin said with a laugh.

"Hyung you should have told me" said Jungkook whining.

"You should have noticed. Anyway you should just tell her that you like her if she's already told you she likes you, what are you waiting for?" Jin said while raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah I think I'll tell her. Can I go out now? Please" Jungkook asked his his puppy eyes.

"Fine but if you get a cold I'm not taking care of you" said Jin in giving to the younger male.

"Thanks Hyung" said Jungkook hugging Jin.

"Now off you go and talk to her" said Jin pushing Jungkook off him.

"I'll be back soon" Jungkook opened his bedroom door and ran past the group.

"Jungkook you seem happy" said Jimin from the corner seat eating popcorn.

"Sorry Hyung can't talk. I've got to go somewhere" Jungkook said while slamming the door shut.

"Where is he going this late at night?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"He has some problems to handle. Don't worry he'll be fine" said Jin taking his seat again.

"So what movie next?" Namjoon asked while taking out the last one from the DVD player.

"A scary one" smiled Taehyung.

"No I don't want a scary one" said Jimin crossing his arms across his chest.

"Ok I guess we'll have to watch Winnie the Pooh for Chim Chim" said Taehyung and the group laughed. 

To: Sana❤️

Sana can you please meet me at the park in 10 minutes. It's really important. I'm sorry about today and it's also raining so it won't take long I promise.

From Jungkook.

To: Jungkook❤️

I'll meet you there. Also don't worry about today. I'm not mad at you ❤️.

From Sana.

Jungkook smiled at his phone as he walked towards the park. The rain continued to fall soaking Jungkook's coat to his skin. Footsteps were heard as Jungkook lifted his head. Sana. Walking towards him with her yellow umbrella.

"I had a feeling you won't bring an umbrella" giggled Sana putting the umbrella over Jungkook 

"Sana I wanted to tell you something" Jungkook stood up and pulled Sana closer to him.

"Um.. Jungkook what is it? Are you okay?" Asked Sana worried.

"It's you" said Jungkook looking into her eyes.

"What's me?" Sana looked into his.

"I need you with me. You're everything I need and want. I really like you and.." Jungkook didn't finish as Sana gently placed her lips on his.

The umbrella was dropped as she pulled Jungkook closer by his neck. The rain falling onto their faces caused them to shiver.

"Sana will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that. Of course I will" smiled Sana pulling him in again.

"I think we should go back to mine. You can have a shower and I'll drop you home" smiled Jungkook slipping his hand into hers.

"I think that's a great idea" smiled Sana swinging their arms.

"Sana what happened your arm?" Jungkook questioned.

"Oh it's nothing. Let's go" smiled Sana not wanting to tell him that it was him you push her that it happened.

Jungkook picked up the umbrella and held it over Sana so she wouldn't get wet.

"Ahh you're going to get a cold" said Sana pushing the umbrella over to Jungkook.

"Okay we can just stand this close if you want" said Jungkook pulling Sana so they were a few centimetres apart.

"I wouldn't mind that" Sana smiled.

The couple continued to walk hand in hand talking about nothing. Saying sorry and forgiving each other until they arrived at his house. Being 00:34 the boys were asleep.

'Yoongi Hyung should be up. I call him to open the door'

Jungkook took out his phone and soaked Yoongi's number.

"Hey Hyung could you unlock the door. I think Jin locked it. Thanks" Jungkook hung up and out his phone in his pocket.

"Who did you ring?" Sana asked rubbing her arms for warmth.

"Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook looked at Sana with worried eyes.

"Jungkook why did you ask him of all people to open the do.....

Sana was interrupted by he front door swinging open. Yonngi stood there in
his pjs and ear phones. The three just stood there looking at each other not wanting to be the first to talk.

Another update like 2 months after the last. Sorry 😅. I'm try to publish more. Thanks for the support

Nadia xoxo