Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV
"Is that Sana?" Jungkook was asking himself but said it out loud.

"Where!?" asked Yoongi searching for Sana.

"Yes it is" said Taehyung smiling. "Sana we are over here".

"Taehyung keep it down please" said Jin hiding the younger one.

"Sorry Hyung. I just didn't want Sana to be lonely" Taehyung smiled widely at Jin.

"O-oh hey guys. I'd like to thank you again so I got you chocolate. I didn't know which ones you'd like or if you even like chocolate so I just got plain" said Sana bowing and handing the chocolate.

"Aww Sana you don't need to think of guys you need to think about your mother" said J-Hope slinging his arm around Sana's shoulder.

"Actually I'm trying to forget for a while" Sana half smiled.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to bring the memories about it back" said J-Hope bowing.

"No it's ok. Enough about me what about you guys? Did you have fun yesterday with your first day of school?" Sana asked trying to brighten the mood.

Jin seeing this replied "Yes school was fun. We even met with Kiki over here and she showed us around but we'll have more fun since you're here today" smiled Jin towards Sana.

"That's great. We better get going or we will miss the first class" said RM posing the group along.

'Sana seemed awkward just now. Is because of me? Maybe I should talk to her or would that make it worse? Ugh this is so annoying.'

No Ones POV
The group headed towards their class. History. Sana left to go to her locker and Kiki decided to go with her.

"S-Sana" said Kiki pulling on Sana's jumper.

"Y-yes" said Sana scared.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm very sorry for the things I've done to you in the past. I would really appreciate it you could give me a second chance and that I could be your friend" said Kiki looking directly into Sana's eyes.

"Do you really mean it?" asked Sana looking at Kiki.

"Yes really" said Kiki holding onto Sana's hands.

"Then I guess so" said Sana looking away from Kiki.

"Thank you soooooooo much" said Kiki squeezing Sana with her hug.

"O-okay c-can you l-let me go-go p-please. I c-can b-breathe" said Sana taping Kiki on the shoulder.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll just go to the toilet and we can go to class together" said Kiki waving and Turing on her heel.

'Now that I'm friends with her she'll be handing out with us and him.

Annnd another chapter is complete. Thank you for reading. Tell me how you like my story and I have a question for you. Who is your bias and what group is he/she from?