Chapter 22

Sana looked confused.
'Oh my god Namjoon and Jin Oppa are together. My fangirl feels are kicking in, I can't. My heartu'.

"Hey Kookie are Jin and Namjoon Oppa together?" Sana asked as a genuine question.

Jungkook started to laugh a lot making the others turn to look at him. This continued for a while.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked confused.

"I wanna know too" said Taehyung pushing Jimin out of the way.

"Oh that was a good laugh. Sana thought that Namjoon hyung and Jin Hyung were going out" said Jungkook wiping away the tears that formed from laughing.

"Them two" said Jimin pointing at the two older men laughing.

"Oh Sana that's too funny" said Taehyung on the floor in a fit of laughter.

Namjoon and Jin were also laughing at what Sana had said.

"I guess I was wrong then" said Sana shrugging her shoulders.

"Ah very much so" said Jin after laughing with his window wiper laugh ( Sorry Jin love you).

"What I was talking about was "........

Namjoon was cut off with the return and shouting of J- Hope.

"SANA I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" J- Hope was even in the face from running from the roof and from screaming at the top of his lungs. Though he does it a lot.

"OKAY" Sana replied in the same way that the statement was made.

J-Hope grabbed Sana's hand and headed out of the cafeteria.

"I wonder what's going on" said Taehyung after he finished laughing.

"Must be serious" said Jungkook worried about Sana.

"I don't think it's anything that bad" said Jin returning to his lunch.

"Jungkook if they don't come back before the end of lunch we'll go fine them, okay?" Namjoon said trying to help the younger man.

"Okay" said Jungkook to worried about Sana for giving a longer reply.

J-Hope and Sana stopped running when they turned the corner after the cafeteria.

"So J-Hope what's going on?" Sana asked with a light blush in her cheeks.

"Well .. am Suga Hyung.. um wants to talk with you. On the rooftop" J-Hope stated not knowing what to say.

"Sure okay. I'll go. You don't need to come I should be ok. Thanks for telling me" Sana said turning on her heels with a slight wave.

"Good Luck" J-Hope said.

'Good luck. Why would I need good luck? Has something happened or will something happen? J-Hope what are you talking about?'

"For Suga Hyungs sake I hope this goes well" said J-Hope leaning against the wall crossing his arms.

Sana turned a couple more corners until she reached the bottom of the stairs that lend to the roof. The light shun through as if to gouge her. Sana reached the top and reached for the door handle. Turning it pushed cool spring air into her lungs. The sun shining brightly ( not as bright as J-HOPEEE) effecting her vision. Sana closed and open her eyes. They adjusted and found Suga sitting with some earphones in. He seemed peaceful.

"Hi" Sana said longer then normal so Suga could hear over his music.

"Oh h-hi" said Suga embarrassed.

"So J-Hope told that you wanted to talk to me about something, so what is it?" Sana said while putting her hands behind back back talking in the scenery.

Yoongi got up from his seat and walked towards Sana. He pushed her slightly against the wall. She wasn't her. The light blush that was there is gone but it's now gained a couple of more shades darker.

"Yoongi?" Sana asked.

"Sana I....."

Sorry for ending it there. Thank you for reading ❤️. I'm thinking of doing a book for all the members. Namjoon will be next. Until next time xx