Chapter 20

I ran as fast as my legs would carry me to the hospital. They said mother woke up. I'm so happy. Tears of joy are pouring down from my eyes. I feel like I'm flying.

I push the door open and run to the front desk. I asked the receptionist where was my mother. It turned out that she was in the same room from yesterday. I felt so nervous and happy at the same time. I ran the halls towards her room. Finally 222. I stopped and took a good long breath. I grabbed the handle and pushed the heavy door open. There she was looking out the window.

"Mom" Sana squealed as she ran to her mother.

"Sana I'm so sorry. Sorry for everything" said her mother with tears running down her cheeks.

"No mom. It's ok. You didn't mean to hurt me. You were more hurt about dad then me" said Sana hugging her mother tightly.

"Sana dear if you hug me tighter I'll faint" said her mother rubbing her daughters head gently.

"I'm sorry" said Sana blushing.

I told mother everything that happened. How Mi and BTS helped me get through the time without her and how much I love each and every one of them. She smiled and laughed for the first time in months. It's great to have my mother back. Though she still has a few broken ribs and her left foot is broken she is fine. And I'm soooo glad that she is.

I left the hospital after a couple of hours as Mom needs to rest after what has happened. I decided that I'll text the guys and then that everything is going to be okay. I can't wait for them to see her.

12:30 am
*bing*
'Ugh who texts someone at this hour' thought Jungkook rolling over to reach his phone.

"Hmm it's from Sana" smiled Jungkook

'Sorry for texting you at this hour but I just came back from the hospital and my mother woke up. Im so happy. Thank you for helping through this Kookie ❤️'

'I hope she comes home soon. Your welcome Sana ❤️'

"Seems like Sana will be happy from now on" Jungkook smiled to himself as he thought of Sana.

Next Day
'I can't wait to met the guys today. I texted Kiki and Jungkook last night to tell them the great news. They both seem really happy for me. I'm really grateful for having friends like them'

I got dressed into my uniform and ate some toast. I left after brushing my teeth. I walked to school listening to some BTS' songs. I love them. I'm favourite so far is 'I need u'. Ugh the feels I get from it. I walked into the school because I wasn't looking where I was going. Kiki saw me and we both started laughing.

"What are you doing?" Kiki said in between her giggles.

"I don't really know" Sana smiled while rubbing her forehead.

"Cmon we'll go fine the boys. I'm so happy that your mother has woken up. Maybe I could come with you today?" Kiki said wrapping her arm around Sana's shoulder.

"Me too. You can come with. It's a bit lonely on my own" smiled Sana started to walk.

"Really thanks. We really should start going. Jungkook will get more reckless" giggled Kiki.

"Reckless?" Sana questioned Kiki while tilting her head sideways.

"Just you wait" said Kiki laughing.

Thanks you so much for reading. 200 views now❤️❤️. Really I love you guys soooooo much. The next chapter will be out tomorrow. See you guys then xx