Chapter 25

The rain continued to fall throughout the night. Being a Friday night the boys decided to watch a movie. The group went to the living room while Jin got the snacks all except Jungkook.

"Hyung where's Jungkookie?" asked Jimin helping Jin with the popcorn bowl.

"Well he said he wasn't feeling well and went to his room. I think something happened between him and Sana" said Jin looking at the group.

"We should ask him if he wants to watch the movie with us" smiled Taehyung trying to lighten up the conversation.

"Hey I'll get" said Jimin turning to leave.

"No i think we should wait until he wants to speak with us. We shouldn't push him. He's going through alot right now" said Jin holding Jimin back.

"That's just watch the movie and Jin will check on him later" said Yoongi looking at the blank tv screen.

"That's probably the best thing to do" said Jin pushing Jimin down onto the seat.

"Ugh I'm hungry but i don't want the Hyungs to ask if I'm okay. Maybe I'lll go out the window" said Jungkook while laying on his bed.

Jungkook grabbed his black jacket and jumped out his bedroom window. Since he is on the ground floor there wasn't a big drop. Taking the exit out the of garden he turned left towards the city.

*ding*

'Hmm a message. Please don't tell me Jin Hyung caught me already' singed Jungkook pulling out his phone from the jacket pocket.

Sana ❤️

I wanted to tell you that i liked you and wanted you're advice on how to tell Yoongi. There's something else that happened today with Yoongi that I want to talk to you about.I don't know why you're upset but when you want to talk I'll be here. Please don't wait too long.

'Sh-she likes me.Should i reply? She likes me. Oh my god Sana likes me.But i thought she likes Yoongi Hyung. What do i do now? Of course she doesn't know why I'm upset she didn't see me when Yoongi kissed her. I've screwed up everything'

Jungkook ran back to his window and jump back in. Walking up and down the length of his room was causing a lot of noise.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Hello Jungkook. What are you doing? If you continue to walk up and down your bedroom you'll put a hole in it" said Jin from the other side of the door.

Jungkook rushed towards the door and pulling Jin into the room by his sleeve.

"Sorry Hyung but i really need to talk to you" said Jungkook panting.

"Okay what is it?" said Jin taking a seat on Jungkook's bed.

"What do you do when someone says they like you" said Jungkook with a serious face towards Jin

Jin raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm asking for a friend" said Jungkook rubbing the nap of his neck.

And another update down. Sorry these chapters have been quite slow to be complete but thanks for the wait. I don't really know what I'm doing with this book so yeah..... Enjoy. Vote and comment ❤️

Nadia xoxo