Chapter 31

*bing*
*bing*
*bing*

"Ughhh who texts this early" said Sana rolling over picking up for her.

'Sana I hope you're feeling better. Please come to school tomorrow. I don't want you to feel lonely, okay? I'm here we can talk this out'

"He's so cute" said Sana smiling to herself.

Sana got dressed and headed out to get breakfast.

"Hi can I get sixteen waffles please" Sana said smiling.

"U-uh sure" said the guy working at the shop.

'Hi Jungkookie. Of course I'll go to school tomorrow I just won't be around all the time. I need some space to think and I want you to know that I love you'

Sana got the waffles and went to the guys house. Ringing the doorbell she jumped into the nearest bush.

"Hyung are you sure you ordered breakfast because there's waffles right here" Taehyung said picking up the bag from the step.

"Waffles?" Yoongi asked looking into the bag. "There's a note. They're from Sana"

"We definitely have to eat them now. Sorry Jin but I'm not having that fruit salad" said Taehyung running inside.

"You better not drop them. They looked really good" Yoongi said walking inside closing the door.

'Plan complete' Sana smiled to herself.

*Ring ring ring*

"Time for school" Jungkook smiled as he gets to see Sana for the first time (in a day).

"Taehyung get your ass up" Jimin said kicking his leg.

"I don't wanna" Taehyung whined.

"Don't care. Just get up" Jimin said leaving the room.

"Taehyung come on. I bet Jin would have breakfast made. You should go down before I eat everything" said Jungkook waiting for Taehyung to leap out of bed.

"See you later" said Taehyung jumping out of bed and running out the door.

"Works every time" said Jungkook laying back down. "I'll just take a five minute nap and then get ready"

"Yoongi pass the milk" said Namjoon yawning.

"Here" Yoongi said yawning too.

"You wouldn't be tired if you actually slept instead of writing music you" Jin said eating his porridge.

"Well I can't. Once I start I can't stop" said Namjoon yawning again.

"Don't start then" Jin said finishing his breakfast. "We're leaving in five" pushing away from the table.

The group were dropped at school and headed to class.

"Hey Jungkook heard anything from Sana?" Taehyung asked walking backwards.

"Hey she said she has a lot on her mind. She's just trying to figure things out" Jungkook said.

"Really?" Jimin said with wide eyes.

"What!?" Jungkook asked

"Well I kinda sounds like she's...." Taehyung was saying but looked for help from Jimin.

"What Taehyung is saying is that she's trying to break up. Well 'have a break' kinda thing. You see other people but also see each" Jimin said while holding Jungkook's shoulder.

"SHUT UP" Jungkook shouted storming off.

"Maybe we shouldn't have said anything" Taehyung said messing with his shoes.

"It's better have him know before it happens than him finding out when it happens" Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"I hope we've done the right thing" Taehyung sighed deeply and continued walking

Another Chapter done. Happy Christmas hope you had an amazing day and I how the new year brings you great happiness.

From
Nadia xoxo