22

Because you guys are thirsty children and I feel like I owe you guys for not updating. (If you are an innocent unicorn don't read. Yeah, you know who I'm talking to)

"Here," I smiled while handing Phil a blanket.

"Thanks." He took it and placed it next to him. "You have a nice place. It's a shame that you have to live here alone."

"Now what exactly are we insinuating here?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm just saying it's a shame you live alone," he shrugged as I sat next to him on my king sized bed. I leaned my head on his chest as he started playing with my hair. There was an indescribable feeling and I loved it. I brought myself up to his lips and he clashed into mine. I entangled my legs around his torso and he tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I swiftly took it off and shyly signaled for Phil to do the same. Soon I was in nothing, but underwear. I felt my cheeks heat up looking at his chest. It was so defined and beautiful. He still had his pants on which made me quite self conscious.

"Are...are we actually doing this?" I shyly asked.

He put his hand under my chin, "Only if you want to." I nodded. I have never wanted something more, I was desperate. He put his hand against my crotch and I flinched. This was all new to me. He may not think, but I've never had sex in my life. He slowly slid my underwear down, leaving me in nothing. My eyes ventured to my hands. I was so damn awkward.

"There's no need to be like this. You're so quiet now that we've taken our clothes off," he smirked. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He took my member into his hands and started to slowly move. I shivered as his cold hands made contact to my sensitive skin. I held onto his neck and traced a hand down his torso. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to be the friction in his jeans.

"Phil...I-I"

"Get it out, baby"

"I-I want y-you," I mumbled.

"You're so damn adorable," he laughed, "Turn around."

"W-What?" I questioned nervously.

"You heard me."

"I-I"

"It's okay, we'll take it nice and slow," Phil soothed, brushing his hand against my heated face. I nodded and did as he asked. This was so weird.

I felt something cold touch my back. His hands trailed down my spine, leaving me shivering. I didn't know what was going to happen next and I don't really think I wanted to know. His fingers lingered around my entrance before slowly pushing in. I gasped for air at this new feeling. I let out a small groan as he sped up his speed. "Shhh," he calmed while brushing his other hand through my dry hair. My hands clenched to my clean sheets and Phil pulled his fingers out. "Okay, Danny boy. I think you're ready," he smirked. I nodded and Phil removed every remaining piece of clothing.

"P-Phil...I-," I stuttered, not being able to speak any proper words.

"It's okay, Danny," he comforted while positioning himself. Moans explodes from my lips. I tried to keep them in, I really did, but it just...felt so good. Phil slowly started to go faster and deeper. His moans were so hot and sensual. I feel as if the sounds of him alone could make me cum. "Dan..." he moaned over and over. I felt as if I was going to cum and Phil was definitely close as well.

"Phil!" I moaned one last time before I came. He did the same a short amount after. We both fell next to each other and I looked towards him. He looked perfect even after sex, it was quite incredible.

"Hey, Phil?" I asked, but noticed that he was fast asleep. I giggled and gave his forehead a quick peck. "Goodnight, Phil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there's a trashy piece of smut for you guys to enjoy.

On another note: GUESS WHO SAW PANIC! AT THE DISCO LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! OMG IT WAS FREAKING INCREDIBLE! THE EFFECTS WERE SO AMAZING AND BEEBO IS BEAUTIFUL AND AHAJAGAKAVKABAKAB I'M SCREAMING! SOOOO MUUCCHHH PCD!!!!

~Hayley

Hey (phan kik)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें