33

"Phil?" I asked in a groggy tone, staring at the tall boy standing in my doorway. "I thought you weren't serious!" I shouted, now realizing what was happening.

"Why wouldn't I come here. I want to be with you," he said while taking me into a big hug. I kept myself together and hugged him back. "How are you doing? No! That's an awful question. I'll just hold you and if you want to talk then you can."

"C-Can we get out of the doorway first," I muttered with a slight laugh. He nodded and picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, head on his shoulder. "Phil, what are you doing?"

"I'm carrying you to your room. I don't want you to have to walk there by yourself," he cheered. When we sat down I stared at him. He was the most considerate person I've ever known. He jumped on a train just because I was sad. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as hard as I could. I felt all of my sadness slip away in his hold.

"Thank you," I weakly smiled. He placed his lips against mine, my heart beating faster by the second. A tear fell down my cheek. I tried to hold it back, but everything I was hiding just exploded. He wiped away the tear and pulled my face into his chest. I started crying as hard as I could. I fell apart and he was there to see it. He lifted my chin to reveal my red face, placing his lips on mine.

"I don't want you doing that anymore," he sighed.

"What?" I questioned. He lifted up my arm to reveal cuts, skin was barely seen. I looked down in embarrassment. I completely forgot about that. If I would've known he was serious I would've put on a sweatshirt.

"Promise me."

I nodded. It wasn't just an 'Oh yeah I'll just tell you I'll stop, but I won't.' It was truthful. If Phil didn't like it than I would stop. I would do anything for him. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Please don't be sorry. You've been through a lot." All I could do was nod and wipe away tears.

"H-How long are you staying?" I asked.

"As long as you want."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly I was going to make this smut, but I was like ehhhhhh his mom just died. I do plan on making an upcoming chapter smut, but like this is a really basic book so idk what to do. I'm used to writing books about torture tbh so if you guys have any suggestions then please let me know.

Thank you so much for reading
~Hayley