27

"Dan?" I heard from outside of the bathroom.

I opened the door and Phil jumped to hug me, causing me to almost hit the sink. "I'm sorry, Danny boy. Let's go," he apologized while brushing his hand against my cheek.

"Where?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Where ever you want, baby," he smiled in a kind and caring way. I was taken aback by the way he was speaking to me.

"B-baby?" I questioned, feeling weird about the new nickname.

"I've called you it before," he said with a confused expression.

"Yeah, but you said it differently. It wasn't in a flirty way or during sex...it's just...different," I explained. "I'm not complaining though!"

"You're fucking adorable," he complimented, making me immediately blush. "You know that, right?" I was left speechless. He was being so sweet and I felt as if my heart was going to explode at any moment.

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and kissed his lips. "Why do you do this to me?"

"My feelings for you are too strong for me to hide," he blushed. I felt my heart go at one thousand miles per hour. I couldn't handle these feelings coursing through my body. I slammed him against the bathroom wall and moved my lips with his. No matter how far we went I wouldn't be satisfied. I wanted him in every way I could. My hands wandered around his hair and his reached up my shirt.

"D-Dan," Phil let out during breaths. I heard a loud noise and I panicked and flew away from Phil.

"Oh..." I heard the familiar boy say.

"Pj?!"

"That's Pj?"

"Yeah...I'm Pj," he responded, looking confused. "You moved on quickly, but I didn't expect you to hook up with a random guy at a bar."

"No...that's not what's happening. I've known Phil!"

"You're Phil?! So you left me for him?!"

"Pj, please calm down!" I shouted. I already wanted to leave, but after Pj showed up I needed to leave.

"What's your problem?!" Phil chimed in.

"My problem?! I didn't know that Dan was the type to replace his boyfriend so quickly, but hey...not my life!"

"Dan, are you okay?" Phil asked, wiping the tears off of my face. "Let's go." I nodded and he dragged me out of the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another update cuz I care about you guys so much. 30k reads is honestly so much and I just want to say thank you!!!!!

I forgot how weird it is to write nice romance cuz on my other account (super5sos ) it's mainly just sad and messed up, but I'm shaking things up.

Thank you so much for reading

~Hayley