40

"Bye Chris," Phil smiled, closing the door behind him. His face turned from a smile to a creepy stare. He took my neck and slammed me against the wall. I coughed, trying to breathe, but I liked it. He let go, moving his hands to my torso. He lifted my shirt off and traced his fingers around my nipples. A soft moan escaped my lips. I covered my mouth, trying to be quiet. "I want you to be loud," he whispered. I felt shivers down my spine at the sound of his sexual, raspy voice. I wanted nothing more but to have him in me, but I knew he was going to make me wait. "Now why don't we use those handcuffs?"

"O-Okay," I mumbled softly. My wrists were trapped in the handcuffs. He pumped slowly up and down my now erect dick. The feeling of him on my skin drove me crazy. I craved him inside of me. I moaned loud hoping that would please him enough to do more. I was correct. He sped up the pace and started pumping fingers in and out of me. "It feels so good!" I moaned. "Put it in, Phil."

"You want me to put it in? Are you ready for it?" He asked and I nodded. Without hesitation he slammed all the way into me, something he normally doesn't do. A moan louder than any before came from my mouth. The feeling of no control was scary, but I loved every second of it. 

"Harder," I mumbled. His hands attached around my throat and tightened. My head began to get dizzy, but the pleasure could still be felt. Phil slapped me then put his hands right back where they were. "I-I'm close," I let out. The orgasm was building up and the anticipation of finishing was terrible. His hands gripped as tight as they possibly could and right as I was about to cum I...