45

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

That is the sound I listened to for hours on end.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

That is the only sound I wanted to hear. As the night grew I felt more useless and unwanted.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tick tick...

It stopped. I looked over at the clock. My hands were frozen. I let out a deep sigh, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't even rely on a clock to stay. The breaths I took became deeper and deeper; I needed to go get fresh air.

It was a cool night. Not too hot, not too cold. I kept my hands in my pockets and looked down. It would be obvious to anyone that I had been crying. The sharp breeze helped dry my eyes of any reminiscences of earlier.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

"Dan?" I looked up at the call of my name. My face heated at the sight. I clenched my hands in a fist.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Deep breath in...

Fuck it

I threw my balled up fist at the boy's face. He looked genuinely shocked. "You have the audacity to even look at me...you got what you fucking deserved.," I muttered and walked away. My head felt light, like a feather in the heavy wind. I allowed my knees to collapse on a street corner. A single tear fell, followed by several more. I was ruined. I never thought I would allow myself to be so beaten up over some stupid guy, but sometimes you can surprise yourself. Phil Lester has left me broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeet yeet

I have no motivation to write, but yet here I am laying in bed writing. I have been trying to go through all of my comments and reply to a lot of them so if you see me pop up replying it's me trying to be cool and relatable because I have no friends (send help).

Thank you guys so much for pretending like you enjoy reading my awful shit.

-Hayley