35

Phil's POV (cuz I love my readers and he deserves a POV chapter but it's all smut so I mean...)

"Hey, I'm back!" I yelled as I placed down Dan's keys. "I didn't know what you wanted so I just gues-" I tried to finish, but Dan pushed me against the his door. I stood there, wide eyes, not sure what to do. He took the coffee from my hand and put it down before dragging me into him. His lips moved against mine. I ripped my shirt off and lifted him up onto the counter, yanking down his pants. I knocked everything off of the counter and pushed his back against it. My tongue swirled around his nipples. He let out loud moans, but covered his mouth to hide the sounds.

"Now what's the fun if you're quiet?" I teased, moving his hand. It was amazing to see him in such a state. I had full control over him. He was mine.

"W-What if the neighbors hear?!"

"I want them to. I want to walk out of this building with everyone knowing what I did to you, Dan," I smirked. I slammed into him without any warning.

"P-Phil!" Dan cried, biting down on his lip.

"Baby, you're going to ruin your beautiful lips doing that. Use my other shoulder," I offered, speeding the pace.

"A-Are you...s-sure?" He asked, scared and in pain. I nodded and felt the painful impact of his teeth on my shoulder. I could tell that it was going to be more painful than the last time. I pushed in harder and faster causing him to dig in even more.

"Fuck! Dan!" I moaned, tears building in my eyes.

"H-Harder, Phil!" He gasped, digging his nails into my back. I slammed into him one more time before he fell back on the counter.

"Good thing I got cold drinks," I laughed and handed him his. "I have to go to class tomorrow, but I'll be back the next time I have days off."

He nodded and grabbed my hand. "I'll miss you," he smiled and hugged around my chest, feet dangling from the counter. His face was warm against my bare stomach and I wished nothing more but staying here. "Fuck! What did I do to you?!"

"What?" I questioned, but realized what he was talking about. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Holy shit!" I laughed looking at my back covered in scratches and blood and my shoulder which looked as if it were attacked by a zombie.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized.

"No...I like it. This is proof that I'm yours and you can't forget because look what you did to me. I'm all yours and you're all mine," I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you too, Phil."

~

"Don't leave," he pleaded while I got my train ticket.

"I have to so that I can make money," I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Just become a stripper. Wait! No I want your sexiness to myself," he laughed, placing on my chest.

"Bye, Danny Boy," I sighed and walked onto the train. He gave me a pouty face and waved me off. I was really going to miss him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book is turning out to be like 90% smut but I don't see anyone complaining. I'm not going to be able to update that much cuz band camp started and I have school soon and so I'm ganna be on that next level preoccupied so updating this is the last of my priorities. If you guys bug me to update it enough you might get something out of me, but I'll probably forget to update it otherwise honestly.

Thank you so much for reading
~Hayley