44

"P-Phil?" I question, teary eyed. I looked at the pale boy, holding a glass of scotch, tears running down his face. He looked up at me, but immediately looked down. I rushed to his side. "Phil what's wrong?! Please talk to me."

"I fucked up, Dan," he said in a monotone voice.

"W-What do you mean? What happened."

"I slept with Chris."

"Oh..." I replied, heart sinking. I had so many emotions in that moment yet I felt emotionless. "Why?"

"I was drunk...which is no excuse, but I couldn't talk to you without feeling guilty." I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to say anything.

"I'm going to get a hotel... I'll talk to you...eventually."

"Dan. Please, you can stay here."

"I don't want to see you right now," I explained and walked out the door.

"Dan!" Phil screamed out the door. Tears streamed down my face faster than I could keep up with. My breathe hitched; soon I was hyperventilating. I couldn't control my emotions. Why the hell would he cheat on me. Am I not good enough? Am I boring? Is it really my fault? Jesus, I'm an idiot.

I ran to the nearest hotel and hoped that it wasn't too expensive. "Room for one," I mumbled, trying to keep myself in one piece.
I was handed the key to my room and I quickly ran to it.

My phone buzzed.

Philthelion: Dan please talk to me

Philthelion: It was a huge mistake

Philthelion: I didn't want you to find out like this

Dannyboy: I don't think you ever wanted me to find out

Philthelion: That was preferable, but it had to come out eventually. I love you, Dan

Read 1:34 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof