29

A little side note: in this book Phil is like 5 inches taller than Dan. Just cuz it's cuter that way. (Also sin ahead prepare yourself)

"Why do you have to leave tomorrow?" I asked with a pouty face.

"Because I have school. I have to become really smart and get a good job," he smiled while brushing my fringe from my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Just hurry up and graduate!"

"You still have uni too," he laughed while grabbing my wrists and pinning me down to my bed. I smiled as he brought his lips to mine. I wanted to feel around his body, but my hands were still held down by Phil. His lips traveled to my neck and I let out a soft moan.

"P-Phil...I...want...you," I let out between breaths. He gave me a sinister smile and ripped off both of our shirts. My hands, now free, slowly went down Phil's toned chest. My breath hitched as I felt him slide my pants off. His mouth went around my penis, taking it all in at once. "Phil!" I moaned, clenching onto the blankets next to me. He picked up his pace and I finished quickly.

"I hope you're ready for another round," he smirked and I nodded. He brought his lips to mine and played with my nipples. His name and moans were nonstop coming from my mouth.

"Phil...I want you inside of me!" I begged. He nodded and stuck a finger up me. I squirmed grabbed around him, my nails digging into his back.

"Are you ready, babe?" He asked and I frantically nodded.

"Please, Phil!" I pleaded and he readied himself. The feeling was overwhelming. He kept getting faster and the only way to calm the pain was to bite his shoulder. Phil let out a moan of pain, but didn't stop me. He started into my eyes and smiled.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he moaned with harder thrusts until he finished. He fell beside me and looked at me. "I love how you look under my touch. You practically fall to pieces and it's so fucking attractive!" I slammed my lips against his. He sat up and I straddled him.

"Don't leave, please," I begged.

He brushed my hair back. "I wish I could, but I have to. I'll be back before you know it!" I nodded and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Ow! Other shoulder please."

"Sorry!" I shouted while looking at the bleeding teeth marks on his shoulder.

"I'm surprised you actually drew blood. I'm impressed," he laughed. I looked down in embarrassment.  He lifted my head up and placed a kiss on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two updates in one day. I'm starting to wonder if I'm okay.  I hope you enjoy smut. I'm aware of how cringes is, but I try in life so if you like it let me know I'm doing it right. Thanks for reading and hmu anytime cuz I'm a loner k bye

~Hayley