39

I walked down a brightly lit hallway. I looked at the time to make sure Phil was still at school. Key...where would he put a key? I looked under his placemat and there was nothing. My last resort was above his door frame. There it was! I made a mental note to tell Phil to get better security. I opened the door and walked in. His apartment was nice. I looked around before coming across his room. Phil would be coming home soon I needed to be ready. I wanted to surprise him. I took my clothes off and put the cuffs around his bed and my wrists.

After about thirty minutes of waiting I heard the door open. I smiled in anticipation. Any moment he would walk in to find me.

"Holy shit!" I muttered to myself in panic as I heard an unfamiliar voice. There was someone else here! Was he cheating on me?! Who the hell was here?! How am I going to get out of this mess?! I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I braced myself for the inevitable embarrassment.

"Dan?! What are you doing here?!" I heard Phil question, obviously panicked.

"Who's this?" The mysterious person asked, slightly laughing. I sighed, unable to do anything.

"Chris, could you give me a minute?" He asked and the boy, Chris, nodded. Phil closed the door behind him and gave me a stern look.

"What were you thinking?"

"I wanted to surprise you. I didn't have school so I though I would come here and after the conversation I thought you would like it," I explained, head down.

"I didn't say anything about not liking it," he smirked while placing his hands on my chest. "If anything I'm quite turned on, but the timings not the best. Chris is here to do a project with me. He's practically my best friend...other than you, but you're more than a friend."

"I'm a fucking idiot," I sighed.

"I appreciate the effort," he smiled, placing a kiss on my lips. "Where's the key?" He asked and unlocked me.

"I'll just get dressed and go then."

"No! Stay here!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" I wondered and he nodded. I put my clothes on and walked into the living room awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm assuming your the boy that Phil's been talking about," Chris laughed. Phil nudged him and gave him a stern look.

"Hey," I fake smiled and sat down on a chair across from them.

"It doesn't have to be awkward," Chris laughed. "If you were my boyfriend I would enjoy to come home to that."

"Chris!" Phil yelled and slapped his arm. "He's not your boyfriend!"

Chris laughed and started focusing on the work. I smiled until they looked away. I technically wasn't Phil's boyfriend either. We never made it official. Am I just to assume that we are dating? How is this supposed to work?

"I'm think I should go home," I mumbled.

"You're not going to go home today, Dan. Stay the night. You did take the time to come out here and all," Phil smirked. I gulped knowing that only one thing was going to come from that.