IMPORTANT

VITAL TO THE STORY, PLEASE READ!

Good. Now that I've got your attention, let's begin.

First of all: this story is undergoing major editing. I began the story in first person. Around chapter eleven, I switched to third person omniscient. This worked better. I was suddenly inspired to write more and I felt more comfortable.

However, the difference in narrative bothered me. I detested the first half. In the first three or four chapters, almost every sentence starts with the word 'I'.

Yikes.

Therefore, I'm beginning the switch to a totally third person story. I'm going to be rewriting chapters and updating the book. For you new readers out there, don't be alarmed if the story changes unexpectedly. If it goes from third person to first to third again. I'm still trying to write the next update as well as edit.

That being said, I hope you enjoy my story! This authors note may contain more information over time that I move over here from other notes within the story. Just throwing that out there.

Yes, I recognise that my writing skills are terrible within the first few chapters. I promise it will get better. I've really discovered my talent throughout​ this book and I hope you stick with me despite the mistakes of the past!

Please vote and comment on the chapters and let me know what you think!

My cover was made by the fantastic damnallgoodnamesgone Seriously you are fantastic. Thank you so much! I'm literally in love. I appreciate it so much.

My Other Works:

Every OHSHC Fanfiction Cliche Ever

Red Ribbons—OHSHC

The Sound of Silence—Attack on Titan

Spin The Bottle—Yuri!!! On Ice