Nightime

Kaidence's POV

I was washing my face and tying up my hair. Will gave me some sleeping clothes and Cassie got some from Lucas. I find it cute that Luc and Will are so close they basically live with each other. He has his own room here and everything.

Me-Where am I gonna sleep?

Will- You look cute in my clothes *chuckles* You can sleep right here

he patted a space next to him in the bed

Me- I dont think thats a good idea

Will- come on nothing will happen if you don't want it to

Me- *sigh* Fair enough

I got in the bed next to him. He got close to me and reached over to the night stand and took his phone off charge.
He chuckled because I guess he felt that I tensed abit.

Will- Relax I wont do anything

He rubbed my belly. I started to laugh coz Im ticklish. He smiled and licked his lips and stared in my eyes.

Me- What?

Will- Dont look so scared I wont hurt you.

He started to lean down to kiss me. His lips are so soft damnn.
His hands moved down my belly to underneath the shorts he gave me. I cant lie I was wearing panties coz I had to wash them so I can wear them again tomorrow.
He started to rub on me. He pulled away

Will- *Seductively whispers* You're not wearing any panties.

I shook my head. I felt his finger slide inside of me.

Me- Will Im a virgin

Will- I'll be gentle

He started kissing on my neck. This boy is just temptation I cant deal.Well I guess im gonna have to lose it eventually why not now? I know for a fact Im gonna regret this later but fuck it I could die tomorrow.

Me- *sigh* Promise?

He nodded. He pulled down my shorts took off my shirt and proceeded to insert his dick into me. It was hurting me so much. Tears formed in my eyes. He forcefully pushed the whole thing in.

Me- Take it out Will it hurts

Will- Hold on baby it'll stop hurting in a minute.

Well this minute felt so longg till it started feeling good. I didn't know it felt like this.

Cassies POV

I was lying down and texting on my phone and Lucas came in. but he was just in his underwear. He came in the bed next to me.

Lucas- You have fun tonight?

Me- Yeah except from when I almost got shot but whatever.

Lucas- Yeah Im sorry about that but in my defence you and Kai were about to fight me and Will just had to protect especially coz the niggas around here have no chill. With the way you were dressed you were due to get passed around or something.