24

Ny's POV

My little baby Angel Love Coly.  I smiled to myself. I never thought Id be so young and pregnant uno. Like its not bad but I just never imagined it. Its gonna take alot of work time and effort... it should be easier when Lucas decides to show up.

I heard my baby crying from her nursery. Lucas turned one of the empty rooms in my house into a nursery. I kept calling him after but he wasn't answering me.
Whatever. I fed my baby and rocked her back to sleep.
I went downstairs to fix myself some food but I heard some noises coming from the outside.
I looked out my window and there was nothing there. I brushed it... I felt like someone was watching me... Whatever. Its just in my head. I got something out of the fridge and when I turned around I seen a shadow in my window followed by faint tapping I ran upstairs and locked myself in the nursery. I picked up my baby and hid underneath her cot it was tight squeeze I was holding her so close and tightly.

I heard a door open downstairs but not shut up. footsteps got closer and closer to the nursery and my heart was racing.

"She's not in here... well Ive looked everywhere... in the room with like loads of baby stuff... Im guessing its a girl its all pink and shit"

He walked around a little bit and he stopped right infront of where I was hiding

"Yes this is the right house... Dont yell at me you obviously haven't been watching her that well if you didn't know she was pregnant... I could've sworn I saw her in the kitchen... I got it. A picture that matches the one you showed me..."
He was having an argument and he left the room and continued walking around. I called the last person in my recent calls. Amairy answered...

Amairy- Heyy gurll...
I didnt say anything but I quietly whispered sssshhh I facetimed her and flipped the camera I had to put the volume down low.
The man had come back in and I showed her his feet.
she covered her mouth and slowly left the room where Trevor was.

Amairy's POV

I think Ny's phone just died. I put my shoes on because Im going over there.

Me- Trev look after Nova for me please I have to go help Ny out with the baby

Trevor- Okay I'll be here when you get back

I smiled and hugged him.

Me- Le bebé de maman j'arrive d'accord?

Nova nodded and I kissed her forehead.
I got in the car and proceeded to drive to Ny's I hope Im not too late I circled her block about 3 times before I parked up front and went to her door which was open I crept in and all looked quiet. I walked upstairs and into Ny's room. Nobody was in there

"Im gonna leave she clearly aint in here"

I ran into the closet. He came into the room and I caught a glimpse of his face. I brought out my phone to take a picture but stupid me I left the flash on.

"Wait! I just saw a light from the closet"

He walked up and I panicked. I just shut my eyes... I felt myself falling forward. I hit myself hard on the floor

"OH SHIT THERES A DEAD BODY IN THE CLOSET! Fuck that J Im getting out!"

I heard him run downstairs and shut the door. I stayed down for about 5 minutes and I heard shifting in the room next door. I ran in there and Ny was coming out from under Angel's cot.

Ny- Amairy we need to get out of here fast before whoever it was comes back

Me- Is this what you guys were telling me about is this how its gonna be?

Ny- Not forever I don't know whats going on we just need to go.

I nodded and started packing her stuff while she fixed a bag for Angel.

Lucas's POV

I know you've noticed Im not really in my daughters life. I missed her birth, I couldn't even pick her up from the hospital. Im about to go over there now. Its just that shits been crazy. Since a couple days before Ny gave birth. Ive kept it to myself but now Aug and Will know about it too.

Its about someone both Ny and Kaidence know. Little do they know. August knows him too but his lead wont tell him that.

Why this is coming up now ? We aint got no idea. I walked up Ny's house to see her and Amairy running out

Me- Yo! Where you going?

Ny just walked past me like I didn't ask her a question.

Me- Ny where you going?

I caught her by her arm before she could walk past me again

Ny- Get off me.

She went in Trevors car. Amairy followed shortly with Angel in her car seat.

Me- I'll bring her to the car , whats going on here?

Amairy- I can't really tell you because I don't really know

She walked to the car getting in the drivers after locking Ny's door. Wtf is going on? I obviously went in with them.

Me- Ny tell me whats going on

Still no answer, cool whatever shes so childish sometimes. I played with my daughter in the backseat.