22

Amairy's POV

I woke up next to Trevor. He had his arm around me. He's mad annoying. His bitch ass teased me so I went to sleep.

He's taking too long Ive got to the point where vibrators just aint cutting it. It's gotta be real.
I just wanna hit him sometimes. I really just hit him in his chest right now.
He jumped
Trevor- Amairy?

He shook me

Me- Mmmm?

Trevor- Did you just hit me

Me- Of course not I was asleep

Trevor- I feel like I just got hit really hard in my chest

Me- Oh must've been a nightmare

He squinted at me and i giggled.

Cassie's POV

I was in bed with August and he was on the phone I think he thinks Im asleep but my nosey ass gon eavesdrop.

August- Yeah... I need to know what happened... Stabbed by who?... Whhaat?! I dare them... but why Luc tho? He didnt do anything... Woooww...Anyways I got go I think my girl is waking up get back to me with anything new. Okay bye.

He hung up and looked at me well I assume he did because I could feel his eyes on me. He got back in the bed and hugged me. 

Aug- Cass? ...Cass?

Me- mhmmm

Aug- Lets go get food before the Café closes

Ooo yeaahh im get me some food.

Me- Okaaayy

Kai's POV    

I woke up in Will's bed, he wasn't next to me anymore but he folded my clothes up and left them on the side for me. My phone was ringing which woke me up. It was Ny.

Me:Heyy

Ny: Heyyy can you-

Me: Will and I will come get you.

Ny: Youre a star byeeee

She hung up

I smiled to myself, I hope I've made the right decision here with Will and he better not cheat on me again. Or I will beat him up.

I ran into his bathroom and he was in there drying his face. His face lit up when he saw me.

Will- Kaaaaaiii

He squeezed me tightly.

Will- Morning beautiful

Me- Morningg we gotta go get Ny from the hospital

Will- Okay go get showered and stuff

I nodded after about a while I was ready. Me and Will walked out to the car... Tell me why did I see that Jade bitch he cheated with...

Jade- Will we need to talk

Will- There's nothing to talk about Jade. Leave me and my girlfriend alone

Jade- Will please

Will- No Jade

Jade- Come on Will you know that hoe is nothing compared to me. And what we did that night it wasnt just sex Will. We made Love.

Me- Me? A hoe? but you fucked him knowing he was my man. And shut your mouth about Love.

Jade- Oh that makes you a dumb hoe if you coming back to him after he cheated on you with me. Face it Im better than you. He was in my messages a couple of days ago talking about how he missed me.

Me- Don't make me send you home looking like a dumb hoe

Jade- Oh so you wanna get down. Is you madd?

Me- I'm gonna keep my composure but next time I see you round here or any where else and you chat shit I will drag you. Now Will get me out of here before I jump in the driver seat and...

Jade- You aint gon do shit

Me- Will she really blowing mine. Don't make me run her ass over get rid of her

Will- Okay Harlem calm down

He only calls me Harlem when I get mad because my accent starts to get real thick and he can't always understand me.

He turned to Jade

Will- Just leave us alone Jade. I don't want you I ain't even got your number just go. Im happy with Kai and you were just a mistake.

He got in the car and backed out the drive way. By this time I was already in the car because I was pissed off.

Will- Kai?

I didnt answer him I was pissed off.

Will- Kaaaaiii... Dont be mad at meeee

Me- Im not mad at you I just hate her.

Will- Yeahh I know

We drove to the hospital in silence. Yes I still had an attitude because she made me mad.
—-
Ny- Kai whats wrong

Me- That girl came back I dont even remember her name but next time I see her Im gonna drag her step on her head and shit Im not the one

Ny giggled as she covered babygirls ears. Will was holding in his laugh coz he knows Ill cuss him if necessary.

Ny- Come on lets go hospitals give me bellyaches

Me- Have you even put up the bed

Ny- Nope ya'll can help

We shook our heads and packed Nys shit as she got out of bed and wrapped up Baby Angel.