Currently Cassie

Cassies POV

So lifes been different since I came back. I mean I got shot by a complete stranger come to find out he raped Kai and killed both her siblings too wtf. He's delusional but hes locked up now. August had fallen asleep on my belly. I looked down at him and I just stared . How me and him ended up together? Wouldn't you like to know

Flashback

Im hungry asf but I cant stand up and Kai's gone to get me some more painkillers.

Me- AUGUST!!

He came in 2 minutes after

August- Yeah??

Me- Im hungry

August- *sigh* Lets go get some Mcdonald's

Me- You have to carry me to the car

August- You're really dragging this not walking thing

Me- Carry me!

August- you're lucky you're cute

I smiled and he carried me to the car.

August- You're heavy asf

Me- Listen Aug shut up. One day a nigga will love me and my fat self

August- Hmmm I love you does that count?

Me- Its different

August- No its not I love you the same way you implied a niggaa would.

I looked at him and he had all seriousness in his face.

Me- Seriously?

August- Been in love with you for a while

Me- Well I don't know what to say

August- How about yes

Me- Yes to what

August- Yes to being my girlfriend

Me- Well you already know how I feel about relationships but theres no harm in trying so yes

His face lit up.

*End Of Flashback*

Things just kinda went off from there I guess. Its been great ever since I developed real feelings for him too. Things couldnt be better actually they could. Its sad that sometimes when were all hanging out like me Aug Ny and Kai , they just watch us cuddle because they cant see their niggas sad I know but alot of things are fucked up anyways rn Im just out grocery shopping and I swear I can feel someone following me.

I need to hurry up and get out of here. I started rushing I didn't even get half the shit I needed to be honest. I just had to get out... My dumb ass forget to get tampons and thats the main reason I came here. I have to go back but wait let me put my other stuff in the back just in case I need to run.

???'s POV

Tall , chocolate brownskin colourful hair clips. Thats my girl. Cassandra Baptiste. How I've missed her you can never understand. I need to know where she lives. Im trying to follow her but shes moving too fast. Im not made for running and chasing cars.

She came back into the store! Yes. Im currently lurking around corners just to watch her. Shit! Security is watching me. They must think im stealing shit.
Cassie's leaving!
I rushed to get out only to be stopped at the door.

Security- Empty your pockets please.

Me-I didn't steal nothing get off of me!

Then more men starting to restrain me. wtf! I started to push them off. Shit Cassies too far now.

Cassies POV

I left the store finally but turned around when I saw this girl getting stopped by security. Oh shit! They hit her! They cant do that. Wait!? WAIT!?
I ran back

Me- Wtf are you doing thats my sister get off her!!

I pushed the skinhead security guard and she got out off the other ones grip and we started running.

Me- Come on my cars this way.

We finally got in and I looked at her and she looked back at me and just broke out in tears. She gave me the biggest hug ever. I cried too.

Me- Amairy Ive missed you.

Amairy- Ive missed you too.

Me- How did you find me

Amairy- Well it was easy once I heard you were dating August Alsina. You're blessed , You're doing well with your life.

Me- How was the UK for you?

Amairy- Hell. From the moment I got there but things started to get better... Then my man went to prison & child services took away my child...

Me- You have a child!? What where is...

Amairy- She, She's at Dads house with him . I kidnapped her back.

Me- Damn... come on lets go back to my house. I'll introduce you to August and my bestfriends Kai and Ny

Amairy- Okayy 

I drove back to the house.

Amairy Baptiste-