Trouble

Augusts POV

We got home now and I sat both girls down , Chresanto came over too.

Me- Whos clothes are you two wearing?

Kai- im wearing Wills and shes wearing Lucas'

Me- What did you two wear yesterday?

little do they know I saw their instagram posts in the car. Both looked naked showing too much skin. Dressing like 23 year olds.

Me- i dont know why I asked because I saw already and if you two ever leave like that again

Kai- What? What you gonna do?

Me- I'll bust your ass like I used to do before

She knows she remembered so she quietened down.

Me- You two slept at a niggas house! After I told you I dont want you talking to boys. Go to your rooms both of you , You're on punishment.

Kai- Funny how you're tryna be my dad now but you should've been doing that 5 years ago

She stood up stamping off straight after. me and Cassie just watched her leave and heard her run upstairs then slam her door.
I sighed her attitude stinks but what can I do.

Cassie- You okay August

Me- Yeah Ill get over it

Casssie- No thats not nice you gotta start somewhere

Me- I know

It really hurts me that Kai talks to me with so much disrespect I feel me and her having an argument soon I see myself fighting her. Im sorry she used to be so much nicer when I hit her. Dont think this is abuse or nothing its discipline.

There was a moment of silence so Chres took it upon himself to talk rubbish.

Chresanto- Your sister got cake! Shes sooo hot I remember her being pretty and all but daammmnnn

Me- Shut up Chres

He snickered.

Days Later;

Me and Kaidence are still not talking to each other. Shes so stubborn I don't know how shes ever gonna find a man.

Cassies POV

I just sat on my phone staring at what I just saw. Lucas is with another girl... Theres two girls in the house Wills there. Theres one girl on Lucas' lap and another on Wills but he doesnt seem to interested. Kai burst into my room.

Kai- Right so heres the plan. Get changed were going to Wills I forgot some stuff there anyways.