You'll Be Fine

Augusts POV

We pulled up to the house and Cassie was on the floor with blood coming out of her stomach . It's hurtful to see. Kai was screaming and crying. Civilians just stared at her. I saw a little piece of paper on the floor a little note... I opened up the folded paper. "See you at the hospital if you dont end up in ambulances yourself"

This Jewelz nigga is really on something

really hope Cassie isn't dead I ... I had feelings for her. I know it may seem random but me and her had a conversation once and it made me look at her differently.

August- Chres, drive to the hospital make sure you take back roads and shortcuts sit Kai in the car seat right behind you. Give her my favourite black handy and get that Nigga Lucas to sit in the front seat with whatever he got then Will in the back of him with whatever he got Im going with Cassie in the ambulance. Make sure Kai and Ny stay safe you and the guys too of course but you know what I mean.

he nodded and I walked towards the ambulance. I stopped at Will and Kai.

Me- Im going with Cassie. Kai I love you , Sit by the window in the car.
She looked up at me coz she knew exactly what I meant. She hasnt done it since like she was 13 years old.

Pretty fucked I know
I hugged her and gave her a kiss. i only just realised how small she is its funny.

Me- Tiny shit

kai- Nows not the time *giggles*

I looked over at Will.

me- Look after her please her and Cassie are all I have left

He nodded, yeah I like that nigga hes cool. I got in the back of the ambulance and filled in her details. I held her hand as I watched the doors shut seeing Kai getting back in the car. I stared at Cassie hoping she would wake up.

Back to the night of their conversation::
I woke up in the middle of the night at like 2 am or something and went downstairs to get a drink I couldnt sleep anymore.
I walked in the kitchen only to see Cassie in there warming up some food.

Me- Why you up

Cassie- Shit you scared me

Me- Sorry my bad

Cassie- But probably for the same reason as you , I cant sleep

Me- Why not

Cassie- I dunno been like this for a couple of days now I'll fall asleep half way through me and Kai talking then I wake up at dumb hours overwhelmed with thoughts

Me- thoughts like what?
She sighed and went into the front room with her plate... I followed her

Cassie- Back home I guess all the stupid shit i been through in life.

Me- You wanna talk about it?

Cassie- Not really but I could really use a hug right now.

I gave her a big hugg well you know thats what brothers are for.
I felt my shirt wet up abit.

Me- Are you crying?

Cassie- Yeah I mean its hard having to be so independent sometimes I just wanna be a kid you know. I cant do it everyday sometimes I just need someone tell me they love me and they're proud of me or something.