26

Heyyy guys im so sorry about my absence 😭 but im back now 🤑

Cassie's POV

We got to where we were staying and yooo it was soo big and pretty. Me and August obviously got the largest room of course. I set my stuff down and got on the bed. August left the room to make a phone call sighh I thought this shit was over... I was deeply mistakes. Anyways...
Our room was right next to Kai and Will's. Speaking of them two it sounds like they got comfortable next door

Will's POV

I was in the bathroom washing my face. I just told Kai a bedtime story, yeahh it was about a man called Lord Juice who... welll urm. He took his princess to the gym but she fell asleep after...

I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled at the thought of Kai's eyes rolling back all because of me. But this time it was different like her insides felt... different. Im not complaining but its just weirdd. I dried myself and got back in the bed.

I cuddled up behind Kai and she felt abit... larger. Damn shes getting fat.

I brushed it off and went to sleep.

Chres' POV
I put my bag down and started making myself comfortable I share a room with Jakeidah.

Shes soo badd but shes gay. That shit pisses me off. Shes the type that makes me wanna settle down and have kids with her.

She's got that natural sex appeal I mean damnn. Im just looking at her now getting ready for bed. 

I remember when she used to be such a little tomboy... When we used to be reall tight. As in we used to little things behind close doors.

She slipped out her clothes and unhooked her corset.
She had her back to me.

Jak- I feel you staring at me, Im completely gay so don't bother thinking about old times Chresanto.

Just like that she dismissed me. I shook my head and started unpacking.

Im soo ti- wait I guess you guys are wondering what I was doing before I was just handling business, You already know how August has been getting those weird calls, Luc got roughed up, Will got... Im not too sure ya'll know about that one yet.

Well he told me and Luc not to tell anybody especially Kai & August. But he ran into someone from the past he was followed but he made it back safe and sound.

Anyways yeah and that person Kai saw at the mall with Cassie. Something happened to Ny but nobodys telling me infact they wont speak about it. Luc hasnt asked but he knows something happened. It was something to do with that. By force I need to find out what happened to the girls.

Ny's POV

I watched Nova and Angel play with their toys. They're so cute. I can't wait for them to grow up I already know Angel's gonna have a terrible attitude. She really be cursing at me in her little baby language but I love her. I'd be damned if anything ever happened to my kid.

Lucas came up behind me wrapping his arms around me, I kinda jumped.

Lucas- Whats wrong?

Me- Oh nothing

Lucas- What you thinking about

Me- Our baby, She's precious and how I'd never let anything happen to her

Lucas- Yeah she is... I wouldnt either and I wouldnt let anything happen to you so Ny

Me- What?

Lucas- Can you please tell me what happened that day when Amairy came over and-

He was cut off by Amairy coming into the front room and I really wish she didnt.

Amairy- Heyyy oh aren't you two cute , Cmonn Novyyy, We're gonna go see daddy T.

I gave her the eyes and she seen them but Lucas saw her see them

Lucas- You're not going anywhere I wanna know what happened the day you guys were rushing out the house

Amairy looked at me and picked up Nova. She turned around and Chres stopped her from leaving.

We explained the story and Amairy showed them the picture of the guy who came in. Chres' face was almost as if he was like heartbroken or something and Lucas just stared at the ground.

I wonder who he is? They told us not to tell anyone about this conversation and I agree. I just wanna get this over and done with.

::If I ride for you::जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें