16

Kai's POV

Im out with Jordan right now me and him have been getting on really well he's really helping forget about what Will did... If you didnt know Will and I broke up because he cheated on me while we were in an argument. I forgave him of course but you know. I just need sometime alone and focus on me. Well I wanted to do that until I met Jordan.

Jordan- Kai ? What do you want??

Me- Huh

Jordan- What do you want to eat

Me- Oh nothing I just want a milkshake-

My phone went off in my back pocket a text from Ny... Havent heard from her in a few days. Woah shes at the hospital. Im gonna have Jordan drop me off there.

Me- Hey listen my bestfriend is at the hospital could you please drop me off?

Jordan- Yeah sure I'll get her something too.

Me- Ermm Nutella waffles

He nodded we got our stuff to go and left.

---
So im in the car outside the hospital rn.

Jordan- I'll come get you when you're ready okay?

Me- Thank you

Jordan- Bout to make them lips useful when you make it up to me later on

He smirked.

Me- You make me sick

I pecked his cheek and got out the car.

I went to the reception and asked for Destiny Love. They told me where here room is. I walked in there and 3 sets of eyes looked at me? I thought only destiny would be in here. Shit. Its Lucas and Will.

Me- Hey Luc , Hi Will , Hey girl what happened??

I said walking over to her bed and giving her a hug. I could literally feel Wills eyes burning into my back.

Ny- I fainted today and the doctor just told me that Im pregnant.

Me- Congratulations girll Im about to be the littest Aunty ever!!

Ny- Girl you know and Will is the God parents

It got abit awkward after she said that.

Me- Anyways Jordan bought you waffles

Ny- Why didnt his fine ass come see me too

Lucas snapped his neck towards her and she giggled

Lucas- Whos Jordan

Ny- Erm

Me- My friend

Lucas- Will do you know a Jordan?

Will- nope where d'you meet him?

Me- Work

Will- How come I never met him

Me- Met him recently , Hes coming to get me so you can see him then.

Will- Cool.

I dont know why hes getting all emotional. He cheated on me and we broke up. Its not my intention to be mad at him but his attitude is really pissing me off.