Currently Kai

Love to @TheYungGoddess for her comments too x

Kai's POV
We're on a break... We havent broken up we're on a break... Actually we did break up but I still love him and he still loves me but we cant be together. Jewelz fucked up everything. If Will comes anywhere near me he'll get arrested. All because of Jewelz. Im so mad but what can I do? Im out going to work and I have  some errands I gotta run . Gotta pick up my shoes , get my nails and hair done. Im out here looking ratchet asf In my headwrap and no makeup and sweats. I didnt get no bathroom time this morning because of Cassie and August and the bathroom in the guest room dont work.

I parked my car and got out.
I went into the building and I walked past my colleagues arguing with this boy. I rushed to the back to get changed into my uniform.

Its basically an oversized shirt only reason my shit oversized is because the racist bitches that work here said my other uniform was too tight and its too stimulating. I work at the spa btw. I re wrapped my hair and went out on the floor. Damn this girl still arguing.

Me- Its alright you cool off and go to the back I'll handle this... What seems to be the problem here sir?

??- Well Ive been standing here for about 20 minutes now and she sat in her chair laughing with her friends like she dont see me standing here and that other bitch wanna talk about some "maybe we can ignore it till it goes" then when i say something she wanna shout im calling security

Me- Well im sorry that happened theres not really much I can do but I can offer you a free massage.

??- Actually Im here because of a sporting injury so all my massages have been booked and paid for.

Me- Oh wait hold on name please

??- Jordan

I searched him up on the computer woah he got 12 appointments. Hmm surprisingly the only Jordan in the system so he was easy to find

Me- Mr. Calloway I'll throw in 3 more appointments for free and make that 15. I will personally see to them myself.

Jordan- Thankyou *squints* Miss St.Joseph

Me- You can call me Kai, follow me.

Hmm hes kinda cute

Jordans POV

Left Right Left Right... Jiggle. Damnn my masseuse got cake. Shes leading me to the room where shes gonna give me a massage.  Its just gonna be me and her... let me get to know my target first before I start dropping game.

Kai- Take your clothes off and leave them there in that corner over there and wrap your private parts in this towel.

I chuckled she sorted out her station while I got undressed. I was done so I laid out on the stretcher.