27

August's POV
Both my show and Cassie's show were a success. Right we're going out to eat, Amairy and Ny left their babies in the hotel nursery.

We sat in a restaurant at a table eating
Then all of a sudden Kai just got up and left the table recently she hasn't been acting right. None of us know why to be honest. She's run off a couple times through out this trip and when asked why she just brushed it off, but today I don't care Im gonna find out whats wrong with her sour ass.

I left the table and followed her to the bathroom. I couldn't see where she went... she's not in the bathroom. I went outside and there she was sitting on a bench. I sat down beside her.

Me- Kai what's wrong?

Kai- Nothings wrong just go back inside I'll be there in a minute

Me- Uh uh you coming in with me but you're telling me whats wrong first

Kai- No Im not

Me- Come on Harlem talk to me

Kai- I don't know what it is but for like the past 2 months I've been feeling sick and I've asked doctors time and time they all said I was fine. I feel like I got a disease that nobody knows about or something. Like I'm gonna die or something

I looked at her and she looked at me straight into my eyes. She looked different , like she still looked like Kai but I can tell when something aint right with my little sister.

Me- Hey, never say that okay. You're not gonna die you'll be just fine.

I wiped away her little tear and gave her a hug. She felt abit... wider too. I don't know whats going on with her but I feel like she's not sick. I think she might be... Nah she cant be shes a virgin. I shrugged it off and we went back inside.

She sat back next to Will and gave him a reassuring smile. His whole face lit up. Damn, the niggas really in love with her. I chuckled and shook my head. Cute.

We continued with our conversation but I cant help but thinking about Kai. Its like her laugh and smile are like brighter or stronger or something I cant really explain. I don't understand.

Trev- Kai, you want mine?

Kai- I thought you'd never ask

She almost snatched his plate out his hands and put everything on to hers before handing it back.

Will- Damn girl Im not gon lie you been getting heavier you gon crush me if you keep eating like that

She giggled and hit his arm playfully.

Ny- I thought I was the only one that noticed but it seems like you been getting thicker

She looked down at herself

Me- Really? I would've thought I lost weight with the way I've been throwing up to be honest

Lucas- That's disgusting Kai did you really have to say that.

She giggled yet again

Ny- That's how I was when I was pregnant with Angel

Everybody looked at Ny then to Kai and Will.

Kai- I can't be we haven't even done it since like

Will- In like forever

Me- I thought you were a virgin?!

She's so lucky she laughed or I would've beat her ass right here right now.

Will- Remember the night of...

He stopped and whispered into her ear and her eyes widened.

Kai- Oh damn. I think I should take a test tomorrow.

The next morning:

we all sat and waited for kai to come out the bathroom. I have this bad habit of biting my nails when Im nervous. Amairy hit my finger away from my mouth.

Amairy- stop stressing shell be fine

I looked over at will and it looked like the nigga was praying. Angel wobbled over and touched his leg. He gave her a warm smile. Ny came out the bathroom and sat down beside luc picking her up.

Me- Why she taking so long

Amairy- Yeahh we're dying out here

Trevor- Some more than others

We all looked at Will who had his head in his hands. He looked up as we looked at him.

Cassie came out the bathroom too and sat between me and Amairy.

After another 5 minutes of sitting in silence Kai finally came out with

"im definitely pregnant"

I saw Jakeidah get uneasy in her seat. Wills head lifted from his hands. Ny cass and Amairy jumped for joy. I stood up giving her a hug. Luc Chres and Trev hugged her and dapped Will who finally decided to stand up and give her a kiss.

Amairys POV

Personally If I was a guy and my girlfriend was pregnant Id be first to jump up and hug her but this Will kid dont seem too happy. Jakeidah finally stood up.

Jakeidah- Congrats baby sis

I seen this bitch look at Will before pulling away from the hug. Hm I looked at August who had been observing what I was seeing. He nodded his head to the side and left the room I followed shortly after.

Me- I'm not the only one who just saw that right?

August- No you're not, keep an eye out for that kid. I got Jakeidah.

I nodded.

We went back into the front room, Will was no where to be found Jakeidah was outside smoking a blunt with her earphones in. Kai, Ny, Cass, chres and Trev were sitting down laughing and joking. Kai looked so happy she was rubbing her belly.

I know August told me he got her but I can't help but confront her. I went outside and slid the patio door shut.

Me- Jakeidah?

She looked back at me and took an earphone out.

Me- I seen you look at Will funny ...

Jak- Yeah and

Me- What was that about? And DONT catch an attitude with me sis

Jak- *sighs* Kai is my little sis! Why he gotta do her like that ? Why she gotta fuck shit up!?

Me- Kai fucked shit up?

Jak- No she didnt Liv did

Me- Whos Liv?

Jak- My ex... Will's *sigh* sidepiece.

My mouth dropped.

Kai- WILL'S WHAT!?

We both turned around and Kai was standing in the door way.