Currently Ny

Destinys POV

I cant see Luc anymore what the fuck. Its nothing I can do about it too. Like I really just wanna chill and cuddle while i play with his curls ~ Maybe get some dick or some head... Damn! Look at these thoughts get me all excited. Im not even wearing a bra!! My nipples all hard and shit. Im about to go out & get me some food so I can sit at home and be fat. I have no life to be honest. Im so bored.

I went into the kitchen to get a water bottle from the fridge. As soon as I walked in my belly started doing back flips shit... I feel like Im gonna throw up... Well I did all over the kitchen floor I felt so nauseous. I cleaned it up with great difficulty , washed out my mouth and went to take a nap. wtf...

Sigh now im hungry sick bored and lonely - and horny.

I took a nap and woke up feeling much better wtf... Whatever I brushed it.

The same thing happened for the following three days... Wtf!? I need get some medicine. I grabbed my keys and headed to the car. I still dont feel too good. I was at the pharmacy looking for something to help with my nausea
---------

So Im at the hospital now and I ended up fainting in the pharmacy. I dont know whats wrong with me honestly I sighed.

The doctor had come back now.

Doctor- Well you're fine its just some early signs of your pregnancy.

Me- Pregnancy!?

Doctor- Yes Pregnancy, You didnt know you were pregnant?

Me- No what the fu-heck?

Doctor- You're 6 weeks pregnant.

Me- Woah... and I didnt even know

Doctor- We can do an ultrasound for you in roughly and hour if you like to see how the baby is forming.

Me- Yes please

Doctor- do you have any idea who the father could be?

Me- Yeah but Im not really supposed to see him.

Doctor- Cant keep a father away from his child I can sort something out for you.

He winked at me . I gave him Lucas' name and number.
After about 10 minutes I saw a tall ass figure run in through the door.

Lucas- Destiny?

Me- Lucas!

He threw his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug.

Lucas- I've missed you so much you don't understand.

Me- Ive missed you too , when does all this shit finally end.

Lucas- Not for another month baby but its okay Im gonna find a way to see you. Hows Cassie and Kai?

Me- They're good Kai misses Will tho. Its sad that they ended like that

Lucas- Yeah I know but Will did fuck up we cant lie.

Me- True but it dont mean he dont love her still

Lucas- True he really misses her.

Me- Well I was gonna call her over to come get me

Lucas- ermm Im just gonna call Will.

He smirked and I shook my head and laughed.

I love this niggaa.