Gender reveal party 1

Ny's POV 

Today is my gender reveal party. My family and Lucas' family are coming together plus our friends. I can't wait. I'm waiting for Cassie and Amairy to pick me up and take me to Lucas' house. I cant drive anymore and thats where the party's gonna be. 

I look good for a pregnant girl who's in pain and suffering. Here's a picture of me in the dress before I got pregnant ofc.

I still look equally as good except a bitch a lil more phatt if you know what Im saying

I still look equally as good except a bitch a lil more phatt if you know what Im saying. I can't believe Im really pregnant. My mom wasnt too happy about it because she says Im too young but my dad is very excited. I must admit I am young to be a mother but Im still grateful I got a baby on the way from someone I have real and true feelings for its early in our relationship too but hopefully this will bring us closer. I rubbed my belly and smiled not realizing my phone was ringing. 

Me: Hello?

Cass: We're outside come on

Me: Okay im coming

Kai's POV

I was in the bathroom taking a mirror selfie for Jordan, He wanted to see what I was wearing. He hasnt started training fully so we still talk. I miss him but I have to get over him whether I like it or not.

He sent me heart eyes emoji's and an " I miss you x" I sent it back of course

He sent me heart eyes emoji's and an " I miss you x" I sent it back of course. I wanted to tear up but I look good to ruin my makeup. Im staying at Jordan's apartment for now because he still has 2 weeks left on his lease so he aint about to waste rent money . I was waiting for Cass and Amairy to come get me. I think they already picked up Ny. I slipped my slides on and waited out on the porch. 

Cassie's POV

So me and my sister Amairy just picked up Ny and Kai now were on our way to Lucas' house for his and Ny's gender reveal party. I really can't wait to eat damn Im hungry. So we pulled up to Lucas' house which is also Will's house. This about to be abit awkward because of Kai and Will. 

We were early August was already there with the other 2 guys. Ny wobbled her pregnant ass into the house with Kai while I helped Amairy bring her daughter and the cake inside.

The house was all done up nicely with balloons and stuff for the kids. 

Ny- Luc where's the cups

Lucas- Shit I forgot to get them

Ny- You're so stupid how we supposed to drink 

Lucas- Chill Ny I'll go to the store and get some 

Ny- Dont tell me to chill. You can be so mean sometimes 

Lucas- I didnt even say anything mean 

Ny- Now you're yelling at me I cant handle this 

She started tearing up and she ran upstairs. 

August- Please Cassie Please dont get pregnant anytime soon

Everybody laughed 

Kai- Ahh Luc go check on your train wreck up there Ill go to the store for you. 

Will- Yeah I'll drive you 

Kai- Err thanks 

Thats about to be an awkward car journey for her well both of them. They left out looking awkward asf. While we stayed fixing the finishing touches.  People started getting here and I can't lie there was a lot of people. Where are Kai and Will.

Lucas' POV

After I calmed down Ny , with struggle we welcomed everybody into the house. Things got abit awkward when Ny's mom got here tho. I dont think she likes me because I got her daughter pregnant but it's not like Im gonna runaway or something. Im gonna love my baby too death I know she's gonna be cute too

Ny- Luc come over and greet my dad. 

She looked abit annoyed but I dont know if that was because her mom was annoying her or if it was just coz she's pregnant

She was rubbing her belly while huffing and puffing. I think it's both. Anyways I went. Over to her parents. Her mom was acting shady as usual with fake smiles and all.

Me- Heyy Mr. Westbrook

Ny's dad- Please call me Calvin. I'm so happy for you guys. Deep down she's happy too

Ny's mom- Yes on the inside Im jumping with joy

Ny- You don't have to be unnecessary mom if you're gonna be rude you can just leave.

Ny's mom- No because at the end of the day that's still my grand baby in there and Im happy but Im just abit wary. If he leaves you get that ass for child support and get that Kai girl to put hands on him

We started laughing

Ny- Why Kai? You know I got them hands too

Ny's mom- That's right you and Kai team up.

She's lucky she's funny or I woulda been giving her some mad attitude. Speaking of Kai I wonder how her and Will are doing.

Will's POV

This is so awkward but I really want me and Kai to start speaking again. We don't have to be together though I want to be I miss her. Why I cheated? I don't know myself but I regret it so badly. I will never cheat on a girl again whether it's Kai or another girl. Kai's phone started ringing and it was Lucas.

Kai- Yeahh... Theres just traffic... mhmm... Don't ask me silly questions... yeahh you silly kid... In like 10 minutes but we're just on the corner... Okay bye *turns to me* they want us to hurry 

I nodded...

Me- Kai I miss you

Kai- Please Will not now 

Me- Yes now. Kai I love you and I didnt mean to hurt you. Im so sorry please take me back 

Kai- Will , It took me a long time to get over you but I did. I think you should too

Me- No I don't think I ever will. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want you to be my wife some day

Kai- Will stop you're so confusing you love me then you cheat on me and now you love me again. 

Me- Kai Im so...

She opened her mouth to say something and her eyes widened I looked at what she was looking at and there I saw it... 

Why's he back?