If I Ride For You

Wills POV

Me and Luc are currently in a secret location. We call it the safe house.... Havent used this shit in a while. If it ever comes down to it we stay here. For one its underground underneath a rich familys house. How we found it? I dont know but its convenient.

Lucas- What do you mean Jewelz is plotting

Me- Look for yourself and right now he's plotting on Destiny too.

Lucas- Im not gonna let anything happen to either of them. Especially not Ny

Me- Hold on hes watching them now?

Lucas- Oh shit he must be we gotta go get them and bring them here right now

We ran to stop, yes we have to take the bus because we cant take the car. He called Ny on the way.

Lucas- Babe? listen to me do everything I say don't question it just do it leave tell Kai to pack and to call August and have him drive you to your house so you can get some clothes too. Do not answer the door whatsoever unless its us or August. Go , love you.

He hung up and we finally got to the car.

Nys POV

Lucas is really scaring me right now. I don't know if he's joking or not but better safe than sorry.
Kai came downstairs

Kai-I called August he's round the corner. Im scared whats going on

Me- I dont know either Im gonna call Luc back

He wasn't answering...

Me- No answer

Kai- shit. whats going on *Phone goes off* August is outside lets go.

She picked up her bag and put on her shoes.  I slid into my slides. I kept getting this weird feeling that something bad was gonna happen and Lucs call didnt help that feeling.
I sat in the backseat while Kai passed in the front.

August- Can someone please tell me whats going on

Kai- We dont know Lucas just called Ny saying stuff about packing over night bags and waiting till they come get us apparently the house isnt safe.

August- And you didnt wanna tell me so i could get some stuff?

Kai- Chill your little admirer packed you your stuff.

August- Admi- Oh shit Ny *chuckles* Thankyou baby

He winked in the rear view mirror Im screaming on the inside but right now is not the time to be obsessing over my crush I should just be worried about me and getting my shit. We pulled up at mine and August hid the car in the garage. I ran up the stairs so fast and started packing my stuff.

My phone rang and I answered... I wish I didn't.

??- Stop what you're doing, dont make a sound dont do anything that will cause anyone to come upstairs.

I froze and instantly a red dot flashed past my eye a lazer?

??- Make a single incorrect move and i'll shoot you

I just breathed into the phone I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to.

??- What you're gonna do is-