20

Read through any typo's Im very sorryy😂💔

Ny's POV

I'm now 8 months pregnant. Im heavily pregnant and Lucas is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND I told you the perfectness wouldnt last. This baby is kicking me like mad , the house is a mess, Luc wont answer my calls , I cant even find my phone , my heads hot, I cant even have a shower without help. Urgh gosh Im so stressed.

Im gonna cry. I cant wait for this baby to get out of me. There was a knock at my door.

Me- It's open!!

Kai- Hey Ny... You look a mess

Me- You think I don't know that.

kai- Where's Luc

Me- I wish I knew he's not answering my calls. Isnt he with will?

Kai- I dont know I havent spoken to him for a few days

Kai and Will are very close to getting back together but she's still weary of him seen as he cheated the first time.

I sighed

Kai- Girl dont stress I got you. Come stay with me I'll look after you with the help of Cass and Aug ofc. And when I see Lucas Ima beat his ass

I smiled. She packed me some clothes and stuff. Kai is the best bestfriend I couldve ever asked for. She took me to get some food then to her house.

My breathing started to get heavier... Oh no please not another contraction. I rubbed my belly. Tears rolled down my face

Kai- Ny whats wrong?

I couldn't even form a proper sentence because I was too busy focusing on why my downstairs area was wet!

Me- Kai my water just broke.

Kai- Just breathe Ny we're gonna get to the hospital right now

I started screaming. Kai was speeding and shit not giving a fuck about the law.

She nearly got pulled over for speeding but she turned the corner with quickness.
By the time we got to the hospital parking lot. My eyes were red and puffy & my lungs felt like they were collapsing inside of me.

Kai ran to get someone to help me out the car she came back with medics and they put me on a stretcher.

Kai- Im gonna call the others

Me- hurry and come back to find me

This is the worst pain ever oh my gosh I never wanna go through this again. I screamed as I contracted again.

Kai's POV

So Ny is giving birth right now she wet my car seat...Yuckyy but oh well thats my bestfriend and atleast it not pee.
I called up everyone to come to the hospital straight away. Me, Cassie and Amairy really should be at school but you know. I was running errands, Cassie & Amariy were on a double date with their boothangs.  Remember Trevor from the baby shower yeah he cuffed Amairy.  Cutee I know. Will was looking after Nova. He loves babies he really wants a baby girl . Cutee me and him are soo close to getting back together too.  Lucas is the only person I couldn't reach now when I find him Im gonna put his own leg down his throat.

First person to turn up was Will with Nova...

Nova- Teeeee

Me- Novaaaa!!

She reached over for me

Will- She's been so hyper today she tired me out

Me- From what I remember you dont get tired too quickly