POTERE AMORE

-S Y N O P S I S -

Power lies under the feet of the mob boss and temptation lies in between her legs.
With every power that he holds and every temptation that she offers, he must protect
the ones he most cares about and defeat his foes and enemies however, everything comes with a heavy price.

From enemies to lovers,
they share the same desires,
same fate,
and definitely the same nemesis.

Deep secrets and ugly truths taint everything, but for his temptation, nothing mattered anymore because it was more powerful than what lay under his feet.

Her Potere Amore.

-I M P O R T A N T-

As you may have noticed, this book, previously named playful sins has now been changed. In order for you to understand my series, this reconstruction was desperately required. This book will go under major reconstruction because the first draft did not make senses, as many of you stated and urged me to act upon it as soon as possible. I read and heard you and now, I'm working with something better. The whole storyline is going to be completely different and better in this version, and casts may change too, depending on the future. However, it's still going to be included in the Amore series.
This is the second book of the series but can be read as a stand alone. However, if you prefer to follow the series, I recommend you to read my first book.

Re-readers, I want to thank you. Because of you, I have this platform to share my works and show them off.

Here is to a new start, for the second time.

I give you
POTERE AMORE.

-D I S C L A I M E R -

This book includes explicit content such as: murder, domestic abuse, extreme sex scenes, extreme violence and violent language.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This book is intended for 18+ audience, (strongly recommend) please consider before reading.

This book contains more than once language (Italian & English)
All Translations in this book are depending on google, please feel free to correct me.

BEWARE! that this is a dark themed romance, slow-burn book that involves mafia which also includes killing.

Please refrain from leaving negative comments. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you have an issue, or you feel that I have offended you in some way, kindly private message me, we can solve in private.

This book is unedited, I am aware of the grammatical errors and will do my best to fix them.

THANK YOU.
ENJOY.

- C O P Y R I G H T -

Copyright © 2018 by @sultryslxt

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the permission of the publisher.