Chapter three

Annetta's POV

With my hands laced together, I stood silently amongst everyone in this room. Silence fell heavily on us as I find the words to say something because it was getting uncomfortable here, however I decided not to and instead, just stand there as if I was bored as fuck. I glance up for a second time and caught him glaring at me. He clenched his jaw and then growled under his breath.

"I want Constantino dead!"

Dad growled frustratedly as he began to pace the room back and forth. His frustration was beginning to piss me off because whenever he was angry, he vented out the same frustration on me and threatened me each time. I roll my eyes at him and sigh, the tension simmered because all these brainless motherfùckers had no idea what to do.

"Who the fu..." I mumble before my words were hanging on the tip of my tongue when everyone in the room just glared at me for speaking. "Who is Constantino?"

Destefano threw a glare at me, an evil glare that angered me. He stopped pacing the room and then storms towards me, once he reaches me, he reaches closer to my face.

"You don't remember Constantino? The man that is responsible for all this mess?"

Just as I prepare my words to speak back to him, I remembered. My mind reached all the way back to high school days when Destefano and a man named Constantino was in this conflict that was beginning to destroy our family home. It was the starting point of the destruction of the family. I clench my jaw and fists as I remember his face before my mind was invaded with one thing.

Destefano is also part of the destruction.

When I didn't speak, Destefano glared at me evilly, like he had enough of this.

"Constantino Lombardi is the man I want dead at any cost. He is the head of the Lombardi mafia and the father of those boys. He also has taken Adriana under his wing and now, she's convinced that they're the good people."

"Are you serious?" I interrupt, "Are you fùcking serious?"

Destefano was hushed when he glares at me once again but this time, he was caught off guard. Anger boiled in my blood as I watch this man, I wanted to attack him. This surprised me because I never felt like this towards my dad as he never did anything to piss me off this much but today was different. Today, he went above and beyond my patience.

"You made her life a living hell and you expect her to return to you?" I spit. Destefano's eyes split when he clenched his jaw and the stormed towards me. When he reached me once again, I faced him with everything I had because I wasn't scared of him. I never was scared of him.

"Just because you're my daughter, doesn't mean I won't do anything." He grumbled under his breath, "I'm capable of a lot of things Annetta darling, so I suggest you watch your mouth. Understand?"

Anger seeped through me and I felt so numb. I wanted to punch him, hurt him, torture him for doing what he did. I watch him with an icy glare, making it obvious that I was starting to despise this. I was sick of him, mom and Adriana were right all the way but dad's manipulation smothered me.

"Now, let's get back to work." He announces, "You visited their estate a few days ago and I instructed you to find something useful for me. Did you find anything?"

I glare at everyone of them as they watched me with an eager eye, expecting me to answer them with some useful information. I clench my jaw and my fists, my face was starting to become hot because I was so angry. Destefano trying to belittle me was the starting point of my inner beast unleashing, daring to attack everyone in this room to a pulp, starting with Destefano first.