Chapter fifty one

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ this chapter is intended for 18+ readers.

Annetta's POV

Sleep was the best form of therapy. Sleep puts your body to rest, preparing you for everything you're about to face in the day. Though it's not certain what you'll face, it's always good to get enough sleep.

But when you're interrupted, there is no turning back. My eyes flutter open because of the heavy presence I felt, boring its eyes into me, penetrating its glare into my soul and breathing into my ear even though they were nowhere near me.

My eyes shot up to find Fabio's silhouette standing at the foot of my bed, the door behind him was closed shut. I blink at him through the dim room, it wasn't completely dark but there was barely any light. I stare at him for a second and then, I stretch on the bed.

"Ciao amore mio." I moan softly, stretching as much as I could to release the tension in my muscle. Fabio didn't move a muscle or speak a word, instead he watched me, thoroughly, carefully, focused.

"Annetta," He whispers. His voice was quiet, tired and hoarse. "Just forgive me already." He mumbles, "I can't wait any longer. Please."

He stood at the foot of my bed, exhausted like he's done a day's worth of running. His demeanour drastically changed, from a dominant man to a desperate and apologetic person. Just like that, I have the power. Something about that makes me feel too much to even explain, I needed to act upon it. It was like as if his world revolved around me and it excited me. I blink at Fabio and contemplate whether I should make him wait a little longer but when he slightly lurched forward, I blink immediately and curl away from him, holding back the small ounce of sympathy I felt towards him. I did make him wait the whole day, even I don't know how I managed to go through the day without being touched by him but now I know, I was better than Fabio with controlling my needs.

"Not so fast Amore, I'm still angry at you." Shaking my head, I disappoint him once again. I knew what he wanted, his eyes pleaded for it. But then, Fabio seemed to completely abandon his apologetic attitude when he reached for my ankle and pulled me towards him.

"I've been waiting all day to fuck you Annetta, I can't think about anything else but you." He grumbles, I thought I almost heard him whine but he didn't. "Are you done being angry?"

"That's not how it's gonna work Fabio, you must understand. It defeats the whole purpose of what I want to do, make you suffer." I smile sinisterly, something about his demeanour rubbed me in the wrong way, it was unpredictable.

"Tough luck Tesoro, I'm fucking you either way."

Fabio charged towards me immediately, in less than a second. My heart reached my throat when his whole body towered over me, his hand remained wrapped around my ankle as he climbed closer to me, the more closer he reached the more my head fell back.

Fabio immediately reached for my top and managed to pull it over my head. I blink at him, quietly but my heart was pounding. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to make him wait anymore, the thrill of it felt amazing but the aftermath was definitely going to be painful. I could see it, Fabio intended to take control and then lose it. My chest moved quickly when Fabio sinks down to my face, his eyes lock with mine. Silence accompanied us but there was no silence with the way how I was panting. Fabio's icy eyes turned sinister for a moment and it remained like that for a couple of seconds, I gulp and lick my lips, immediately summoning his attention to them.