Enduring the Demons

Part of me , thought whatever Elias doing was right. Everybody deserves to be happy. Maria needed to believe in something to live her life. She couldn't just keep walking into nightmare for the rest of her life.

Then again part of me thought that humans are the most advanced creatures. & they can get through everything. Feelings are temporary, therefore people can live happily even after their dear one dies. It might be harsh at first place. But time heals the wounds. So may be I should have told her and lowered her expectations.
But the questions was what could I offer after giving her this great shock?
Her reality, dreams everything ends with him . Him who's not my father. Never had been, never will be. Him who used my Mom as a tissue paper. Him who impaired Maria from her dearest parent, family and friends. Him who drove Maria to such insanity.He had never been the right person for Maria....

I met that dark loathsome , lunatic, coward creature a few years ago from then.. The memory still creates lot of strain to my brain.

It was spring in the afternoon. Smoothing air was blowing the rusting leaves.Elias & me were walking home from school. It's because his bicycle was punctured.

I mumbled looking down ,
" Do you think I can have my parents back after all ? "

Elias stuttered , " Someone doesn't seem cheerful today "
I whispered too low to hear anything ,
" I just want my parents back, that's all . "

Elias exclaimed " We must look to the future June. I don't want to give you false hope, if you truly need an answer than may be you should get your ass moving. & then you'll know the answer "

I mumbled , " What ? What do you mean ? "

He sighed looking distant ,
" Your dad lives in the Jackson road no 5, house no 11. "

I shouted out of excitement ," How do you know that ? "
He exclaimed ,
" Your mom gave me a letter last month , she requested to sent it to the post office on my way home. At first I didn't care what letter it was. On my way, something pooped in my mind. Why didn't she let this send it by you? So I.. "

" Then ? "

" uh.. I checked the address. It was for Jacky Durberfield . Nobody ever comes to your house as far as I know. So I uh.. "

" Stop muttering & say it.. "

He went on, " I opened it &  after two or three lines, I understood it was addressed to your dad. & then I checked the address. I swear I didn't read the entire letter. Just the basics "

I remarked, " & you have a fantastic memory "

Elias smiled and said " Thank you.  "

I looked at him with suspicious eyes , " Sometimes you don't remember my birthday . "

Elias chuckled , " That because I only remember important stuffs
  ". 
He always said mean things but his dazzling smile made it look like compliments......

   Elias's message was clear. If I wanted to make the difference, just gotta take actions. What it means, that I had to go to meet my dad right that age. Only 14 .
& I swear, I wasn't ready for this. I even told my invincible friend, Luca about it ,
" If I'm invisible or something. Try using the HP 's spell. "
I was really that stupid & childish to believe things like that too. May be that's why Elias played this inner head games with me. To shake my codes and finding better consciousness in real life.
So, it was decided that I'll meet my dad.
No need to mention how nervous I was, I mean this was one of the biggest step in my life. I went on to Elias to accompany me to my trip to another city. Which takes only two hours if someone travel by  bus. But I was just as mice to travel around the city. Elias told me that I needed to grow up all by myself. & advised me that  ,