Neuro-Hypnotism

Author's note  :  This writer is crazy. She does absolutely nonsense with this story with great deal of imagination. You'll find it out ASAP...

My eyes bored into celling for eternity. There could be no logical reasons for celling to make me nostalgic. But it did....

" June , are you trying to ignore me ? " Luca said giving an dreaming look.Half lying on the couch..  & throwing little objects like piece of papers & popcorns towards the reading table.

I tried not to get angry yet managed to
scowled , " Maybe I am.I have to fix everything. I have to fix my life.. I have to... "

He squinted,  "Is that's the reason you took that stupid pills from Mr.Jonardon ? "

I muttered while flipping the pages of physics book ,
"  & why not he's best with retards like me "

" Best ? Like holding a mirror in front of me & telling you that I don't exist.. "

I reasoned my voice barely being conscious about the accurecy,
" Schizophrenics are very blunt about their surroundings. Sometimes they can't define time, space ,shapes at the same time. They have vivid images of the world. So those little trick like sitting on your lap ,like Mr.Jonardon did & holding a mirror worth testing... "

" & what about the stupid pills ? Did they work for you ? Cause I'm still talking.",  He grinned in a wolfish way.

" I might forget it not taking it in time. ",  I tried to make myself beileve that too.

Luca chuckled," No you didn't. You timed it perfectly in three different devices. Those stupid pills are also a trick. He really messes a lot with your brain. I mean you're dumb but at least he should know that you can spot the bullshit.Schizophrenic is all inside your mind.. These pills don't do any logical differerences to your fucking synapses of neurons. "

Okay, so he got better comebacks I thought.  Though I tried to stay on the line.
" Stop talking to me, I'm trying to study."

" Go take your pills  if you don't believe me. "

I knew very well that I timed it perfectly. So whom was I actually kidding..Still I opened the drawer of my reading table. & I saw there's only one left. According to prescription I  should have 3 pills a day.But in three days I had 12 pills . But Luca still talks to me a lot & he hates to be ignored...

& besides I even surrfed through Internet about this. That these pills medication that doctors or whatever suggests is a huge trick.  The real trick is to " heal thyself.  " Since the schizophrenics have massive respect for superestious things,  pills are like another Aladin's gene.

I guessed not even pills can help me cause I accidentally knew something that I shouldn't have known.To have better things than I had, I had to believe my therapist more.But I trust Luca more & he's right there's no remedy of it.. My heart filled with dissapointment & I started to talk to Luca again.
" You're right Luca , there's no remedy.It goes back all to your stupid belief system. "

'' June , To be or not to be that's the question here. You decide everything. After all its your darn mind.. & whatever the choices you make it will always be right from some perspective and wrong from other perspective.One's person craziness is other person's reality. "

I spoke out of rage, " Keep your darn  mouth shut.. & let me deal with this moment of inertia and radius of gyrations"

Luca smiled with a big grin, " June it's okay if you forget me but you can always relate to me in the most darkest hour."