Daffodil Flowers

I was lost into the deep forest. Daffodils were leading me the way. There were a beam of light , shining through the flowers. Which looked like stars in the dark forest. As like the sky it's self wants to be dissolve in this greens  ......

     But I didn't want to be found. To my unconsciousness I was trying to find the answers I don't want to hear............

I didn't want to awake. It was like, everything was made by something very softening. My heart was melting like chocolate. In a world of bewilderment where only my hearts speaks.& I inhale every moment... ... 

Then suddenly I don't know where from Elias came by my side. He was combing my hair and saying
" Do you know you can skydive without a parachute ?
Only once in life . "
& then I spoke " I'm dreaming. Ain't I ? "

And then I suddenly woke up..

  What is wrong with me ? I'm dreaming everyday... Each of them seem to have significant meaning....
Or, maybe dream is the only place I'm compromised to emotions. A display of turbulent feelings. Or should I say , display of vulnerability? It's because only in my  dreams I can not resist from sadness and beauty .
It's because no matter how one make thyself fool by logic, the heart will still want what it wants. I hate this part of my life where I become completely hopeless in front of feelings.
& I'm very very confused with what I want & what I need.........