Horizon interview

Horizon interview room kind of looks like interrogation  room.. Only one single chair in the whole room.. & the shades of dark & blue is really enough to scare the shit out of people.. It's intimating & nerve wrecking for the person  who's being interviewed. But those who actually wants to be a part of Horizon,  I highly advised being not to.

The number of interviewers are always unpredictable. It's not like we set really high values on settings it,  it depends on individual interests from the Horizon board. They would go so far as to make the room as uncomfortable. Like turning the air condition down & leaving the person alone to think for 20 minutes.It can feel like a long time when someone is sitting in the room without any clock.

However the room has a barrier of huge  one way mirror... Needless to mention that the interviewers of indefinite number seats behind that.

& keeping information from the Horizon interviewers is like Keeping vatican secrets from the Pope.The standing joke in the intelligence community is that if The interviewers didn't already know about it,  it hadn't happened.  It was my turn to screw people until they die. But I passed it to Keita... I'm just curious to see how Keita reacts when it comes to being a devil.

Keita hiding in the darkness, carefully observing the girl.

Suddenly a mechanical voice spoke ,
" Hello Marget . You do know we don't see any resume on educational field. But it seems you still have one in your bag. Why? "

She said nervously, " Because I want to show you how capable I am."

" We don't think any piece of paper can judge that."

The girl stood up & started opening her jacket.

Keita said, " We value only intelligence. "

The girl muttered, " Don't worry I am not here to shoot porno either. "

" You are required to have more decency to proceed this interview."

" I'm sorry."

" Why should we hire you? "

For the first time the girl spoke on her Russian accent,

" Because I heard Horizon gives everyone a second Chance to disables. "

" No. At least not the one's who already considers thyself as disable. Now tell me Marget , what's your disability? Did you lose your arm? Are you deaf or blind? Are you having any medication ? .."

The girl mumbled with rage,
" I'm not here to get personal. This is very personal."

" Horizon will always interfere your personal life .You should know that. Do you want to be a part of it or not ? "

" I'm an electrical engineer.& you should definitely see my positions and standards I've been through."

" We give a darn about your engineering,position & standard. So , I'll repeat again.What's your disability? "

I noticed a sudden change on Marget's posture. Now she has a sullen look on her face & her lower lips trembled a little while struggling to speak,
" I've been raped. "

" That is not your disability."

The girl started crying louder uncontrollably. It's either because Keita 's words dealt a cold hand to her miserable life or  she 's trying to use emotion as weapon to get this through. But what she doesn't know that we are always trained to give the reality check.

Keita asked again,
" What is your disability? "

" I..uh.. If you're a human then please do justice and give a light to this ignorant."

" You're not ignorant. This interview is personally for you for 30 minutes. We are running out of time. "

" if you're a human then do justice that's all I ask. "

" We are not human. We are machines .& we get obsessed with other machines. We are no hero, no angels, no demons, nothing. "

" What do I have to do be here? "

" Why do you want this so much?, "

" Cause I want to show the world what a girl can do. "

" Wrong answer."

"I want to make the world more beautiful with my loyalty and hard work."

" Wrong answer. Horizon is not the world. It's just a company.We don't do much. "

" Inside my mind it's crazy.I want to set my mind set into highest level. That's it.That's totally it. "

" You know the rules. You are hired. "

& then the video clip ended.& also there was a another video clip which showed "A little blind folded boy of only 8years solving 12 puzzles in 30 seconds ." Since Horizon have no roles for this younger kid.Keita decided to make a motivated commercial with him.I okayed both & texted, " Nice interview."