Constellation of stars

" June "

" Yes. "

" Are you sure that guy Luca isn't giving any trouble? "

I said quickly , " Of course not. What are you saying !!! "

Elias exhaled a deep breath and said , " Did you ever happen to see the constellation of stars ? "

I stopped in the sidewalk and said ,
" No, you're the only person in the whole wide world who witnessed constellation of stars . "

Elias smirked , " Where did you see it ? Movies I suppose. Meet me at the grave yard today and you will understand what I'm talking about. "

I gulped , " You want me to see the constellation of stars at the middle of the night into the graveyard ?!!! "

Elias punched on my arm , " Come on , woman.Show some guts. Think about woman empowerment. "

I ridiculed, " Shut up .Just seriously shut up. When should I meet you? "

Elias said, " Actually I was going to ask in the evening. But I think midnight is fine."

I said , " No, noh...Evening is perfect. "

I was really interested to see the " consetalllation of stars. "

Elias repeatedly called me thrice. Mocking how I'll change my mind in last minute. I mean come on , it's after all grave yard......

        " We should definitely go home , Elias.  " , I said nervously.

" Relax it's just graveyard. It's not like these dead jerks going to punish you for something. "

" Not sure if you're convincing me to stay or go home. "

" Keep quiet and follow me. "
It was 8 pm. I remembered to check the time to be self assured in which time I was  about to die. It's just I had massive amount of respect for paranormal activities. We silently kept walking towards the grave yard.

It was a stormy night.. & if  there was something I wished not to happen was the " stupid rain " ...
The wind was so powerful that it even managed to blow off some of the trees.. & in the middle of that we two geniuses were heading to graveyard with heavy bags on our shoulders in order to see the " constellation of stars "

       Soon the graveyard was visible right before our eyes. & trust me that place didn't seem friendly at all... The graveyard only had a thick bamboo fence around the whole place. & parts of them were broken too...In our city people can't help but care less about the deads. & somewhere deep down it felt like today was the day , the deads were about to make us pay for that....

Elias jumped out of the fence which was like 3 feet high and said,
" Do you know there's a river right beside the graveyard ? "

" You don't expect me to do the same ? Do you? " , I said .

Elias laughed loud & said, " Of course not. This fence is little thick , So be careful while climbing it up . "

    After struggling for sometime, I successfully crossed the fence...
& we slowly started walking... I peeked out the graves near by..
The whole place was little slippery...

" Hey , June . "

" Yes , " , I said .

" Don't look into the graves directly," , Elias intoned his voice.

My heart skipped a bit . I muttered while closing my eyes , " Nonsense ."

Elias chuckled , " You think they can't see you if you close your eyes ? "

I opened my eyes quickly and said , '' I just had dirt in my eyes. "

Elias didn't bother to tease me more , he held the torch to the right corner and pointed to a tree , '' There . Right there.. "

He moved towards it & I followed him...
" Be careful with the steps here. There's a vertical ground. "

I became overly careful with my steps. Reminding myself every footsteps count. & been wandering if I lose my balance would I fall into graveyard or something?!!!

      " Hey, there really is a river , " I exclaimed with excitement..
Who could believe there could be such a phenomenon place in graveyard . The river was embraced with rows of trees.. Green grass covered the ground. Those were pretty long though.....

       We sat on the ground.. Elias whispered, " Any moment now ."

I said , " What? "

" Constellation of stars ."

I pointed to the sky ,
" I can already see some. "

Elias exhaled, " That's not what I meant .These are up on the sky.But have you happen to notice down on the ground. "

I said , " Am I here in the graveyard to hear these pickup lines ? "

Elias said , " Thanks for reminding me that you're just like rest of the girls."

I said , " All of them came to graveyard before. How extraordinary!!! "

Elias shook his head as a remembrance that there's no hope. After sometimes I saw a beam of green light covered the river.. Fireflies all around. As if heaven itself unleashing a piece of her beauty..

Elias smiled gently , " That's the constellation of stars. Take out the jars and have a piece with yourself ."

I smiled cheerfully , " Now I know what's those jars were for"

I tried to catch it with hands. But as much as I like it, their face was kind of scary. So what I did is put off my shoes & kind of clapped on them. So they might lose their energy and fall into gravity.General science.

Elias exclaimed, " Mad or what? "
Elias forcefully took the jar and after struggling for next 30 minutes.I mean not trying to kill the bugs, we successfully had a peace of heaven.

         We just happened to see the fireflies for a long time sitting by the river.
I finally broke the silence,
" What time is it ? "

Elias shrugged and said ,
" The watch is in your hand ."

" Point. It's.. Wait 9:30 only ."

" Time is a very magical thing. "

As soon as I tried to ask something Elias interrupted ,
" Wait , June. Please don't say it. "

" Let me finish first . "
" I already know, I don't believe in magic. "

" I knew it ", I nodded my head.

Elias smirked, " I would have been more surprised if you didn't. "

I inhaled a deep breath & then Elias said,
" Now she's going to lecture me on magic "

I smiled briefly and said,
" Magic disappears when you stop believing it. "
Elias made a dramatic tone,

" That's really cute .But can we drop it here ? "

I further said ,

" Imagination is magic , you see. It can take you everywhere. "

Elias said, " Do you understand that you're not making any sense right now ? "

I was disappointed but still I tried to make my point , " Whenever something happens people always advice to believe oneself. Why would they do that ? Since we start believing in something  , we gradually make things happen. "

Elias nodded his head, '' I agree , I agree okay. Now please shut up. "

I continued , " It's the same shit like the power of hope & Joy."

Elias smirked, " & I thought you're rationalist. How come an rationalist found of imagination? "

I shrugged, " Same way a feeler is not imaginative... How do you plan with your imaginations. "